Swara Bhaskar has created a niche for herself in Bollywood by eassying various roles and now she soon will be seen in a new avtar in a upcoming film “Veere Di Wedding”. She is busy in promoting her film these days and showing us a lot of trendy styles while doing so. Swara Bhaskar has evolved a lot in terms of fashion & style and now is becoming a fashionista who can inspire the fashion trend in the country.
Colour White symbolizes “purity”, “peace”, “happiness”, “enables fresh beginning” and most important it keeps your body cool when wear white in summers. Since summers are at its peak so let us get new styles ideas from Swara Bhaskar on “how to wear White colour these summers” for every mood and every occassion.
1. Short Dress : This kind of white short dress is a great choice if you are going for any kind of party.
2. Shift Dress : This looks good if you are out for a casual meeting with tour friends or going to a college. Wearing white sneakers with a white shift dress gives a kind if sporty chic look.
3. Backless Blouse/Top : If you are in a profession where you can play around with different cuts, then wearing a full sleeves backless blouse or top with a black trousers looks modern classic and also it keep your body cool. This is a great Friday dressing for a professional.
4. Indo-Western Pant Saree : Pant Saree style is a hot trend these days in India. Going for a family get together like an engagement ceremony, family dinner in a restaurant, anniversary party this style looks perfect and a white colour adds formal look and keeps saving you from high temperature.
5. Modern Lahenga : Attending the wedding in India in the summer is almost like nightmare. But you really cannot ignore to attend and also cannot compromise on your style. So here is the rescue idea. Wear a white colour lahenga with a backless halter neck choli and you look super stylish without sweating.
6. Evening Gown : Ruffles details are in trend in 2018, so wear an evening gown with ruffles if you are going for a cocktail party or a redcarpet event.
7. Linen or Cotton Saree : If you are a girl who loves wearing saree or even hate but for any compulsion have to wear i, then opt for a Linen or a Cotton Saree but to make it look modern, wear it with a short jacket or a waist coat. Also to add different style take the Pallu of your saree from inside the jacket as shown in the picture below.
8. Three piece Indo-Western with Cape : In Indian Fashion these days a Crop Top, Palazzo and a Cape all these fashion items are hottest trend and when you combine all the three, you look as chic as Swara look in the picture below. You can combine three different seperates else they come in a matching set as well.