HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY INDIA!!!
This 71st Independence Day lets not talk about positives & negatives of our politicians. Lets admire & get inspired by their captivating fashion style statement. There were few great leaders in Indian history like Pt.Jawahahr Lal Nehru, Mr.Subhash Chandra Bose who besides their sacrifices & leadership, also had unique dressing style. Nowadays, we have our so stylish Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi & few more. Let see how we can adapt some unique styles from their signature look.
1.Pt.Jawahar Lal Nehru : He was an iconic fashion figure. He gave “Nehru Collar” to the fashion world. His plain Achkan with chudidar lover has become almost as iconic as denims. In present time, you can adapt his collar styles & whole look with new twists. Try variations in collar, fabric, colour, upper & lower colour combinations & you look modern.
2. Subhash Chandra Bose : Wow what a man he was. He has a unique signature uniform, he used to wear when he created “Azad Hind Fauj”. As it is a saying “girls die for man in uniform”, so by taking inspiration from his jacket style, especially, the kind of collar he had, you can floor many girls. Also his Jodhpur style trouser in Khadi looks superb. Already military uniform look is in , so its a must have style now. Try it once.
3. Narendra Modi : An Indian, who has become world famous because of his hard work & spectacular style. He is our very own Prime Minister who changed the world`s perspective towards India & Indians in a positive way. He with his unique signature style which has a blend of ethnic & western proved to the world that Indian politicians are more than White Kurta-Pyjama. His kurta style has become world famous & now known as “Modi Kurta”. He wears amazing colour combinations especially when team up Nehru jacket with his kurta pyjama. Guys do try the colour combos he wears & do not miss a chance to try “Modi Kurta”.
4. Dimple Yadav : Member of Parliament & wife of a young chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Akhilesh Yadav, she has created her style. Always seen in 3/4th sleeves blouse, a well draped Indian hand loom cotton saree, minimal accessories & no make up look. She is a perfect example of natural beauty with Indian roots.
5. Vasundhara Raje : Ex- chief minister of Rajasthan & a memeber of royal family, she is mainly looks in beautyful Rajasthani leheria, tie & dye & other Rajasthani georgette & chiffion sarees. The bright colours & the prints are her signature style & her love & roots to Rajasthan can easily be observed. Girls, do try these sarees with modern sexy blouses & show the world your power look.
6. Priyanka Vadhra : Daughter of one of the most beloved Ex-Prime minister Mr.Rajiv Gandhi is also a part of Indian politics. Her short curly hair style has become her signature style. She carries Indian hand loom saree with same ease as she carries western clothes.