Nyka Femina Beauty Awards is the most talked about event happened last night. NFBA was star studded event where beautyful Bollywood actress Evelyn Sharma looked enchanting in a gown by designer Archana Kochchar, styled by Sukriti Grover, Jewellery by Azotiique & Hair & Makeup by Ravina.
There’s no better time to start a romantic adventure called ‘Wedding’ than on a lovely Spring day, with its clear blue skies, fresh smells of nature and a promise of a new beginning. A modern Spring Bride’s dream trousseau is an amalgamation of colour, sparkle, texture and liveliness. We at Suhani Pittie are making her dreams come true with our latest collection ‘Sunshine Bride’, a finely crafted edit of vibrant wedding jewels to make her big day even more exciting.
Inspired by the warm & refreshing spring sun rays, the jewellery in the collection has an airy palette and a playful movement, making them comfortable to wear. Using precious stones like rubies and emeralds to mirror the springtime radiance and simplistic silhouettes to emphasise the contemporary outlook of the bride, the jewels spell bridal glamour with a fresh fashionable edge.
Intricate necklaces for the traditional pheras, tastefully embellished ear cuffs for the Mehendi, dainty nose pins for the Engagement ceremony (or) unique maangtikas and anklets for the Sangeet party; the collection has something for every need of the bride and for any kind of a wedding ritual. Each piece in the collection can be described as versatile and vivacious just like the Spring Bride herself!
The collection is priced starting Rs.2600 to Rs.35000
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has become the fashion icon and her Indo-Western Sarees have become her signature style. Since now every modern girl loves to wear saree occassionaly but not in a traditional way, we are showing you various styles of Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty in Indo-Weatern Sarees. So if you are going for a shopping or going to your personal boutique to get an Indo-Western saree, just choose any style from Shilpa Shetty’s and look as fashionable as Shilpa Shetty. But do not forget that right makeup and selction of right accessories can make or mar your look. From wedding to event you can style this look in any formal occassion. So let see, get inspire & love Shilpa Shetty’s Indo-Western Sarees.
Natasha Suri is an Indian Actor, TV host, Supermodel and former Miss World India. In 2006 she won the prestigious Femina Miss India World title and was in the top 10 at the Miss World contest. Suri is born, bred and based in Mumbai. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree course in business management from Jai Hind College in Mumbai. Natasha debuted as an actor in 2016 with the superhit Malyalam film King Liar with south Indian superstar Dileep. She has acted in the popular webseries ‘Inside Edge’ produced by Excel entertainment, starring along with Vivek Oberoi, Richa Chadha and more. The series was released on Amazon prime video exclusive. In 2016, Suri was listed in Maxim’s list of 100 hottest women.
In fashion & trends there are so many examples where some old fashion has became the latest trend with a modern twist in it. The same way, there is a new addition in these examples of fashion. Introducing “Sharara Pants”. The origins of this attire is said to have come from the design aesthetics of Mughal royalties. Sharara gained recognition in India with the arrival of Mughals in India. A common attire of women belonging to the royal classes during the period of the Mughal rule, the Sharara has since become popular amongst Pakistani and Muslim women across the globe. Bollywood movies in the 1970’s and 80’s also contributed to the increasing popularity of the outfit in India.
Now with time even Sharara has been evolved & has become modern. From traditional wear to wedding attire, now in 2018 Sharara is taking place in a wardrobe of modern Indian girl around the globe who loves & feel comfortable in western wear. Therefore Sharara has come out as a trendiest fashion with a modern twist in a new name of “Sharara Pants”. Sharara Pants are available in various fabrics, colours, styles & textures. We are showing you various style ideas of Sharara Pants you can carry at different occassion.
1. Plain Silk Sharara Pants : Every girl love colours. So why to keep Sharara Pants away from it. Get these Sharara Pants made from your local tailors or boutiques in the latest colour or your favourite colours. Also these are ready to wear available on various online shopping websites along with fashion streets of the cities. Team up with a crop top & look chic.
source : snapdeal.com
2. Sexy see through Lace : Yeah it may sound weird to you at first time, but Sharara in see through lace looks sexy yet stylish at the same time. Going out in the evening to hang out or to a cocktail party this is a perfect choice to wear. Very modern version of traditional clothing.
source : sauvecouture.com
3. Printed Sharara Pants : Sharara Pants fashion is now so in trend that even Bollywood actresses cant deprieve them to style these. Recently Bollywood actress Amayra Dastur was spotted in a printed Sharara Pants worn with a front knotted matching crop top. Well the picture says all.
source : amayra dastur on instagram
4. A western Sharana Pants : If you are somebody who feels best & comfortable in a western trousers mainly then do not feel sad. Get your Sharara Pants made in your trousers fabric and wear it with your western jacket or top. This style looks so neat & clean that you can even carry this style for your office wear or while travelling.
source : pinterest
5. Sharara Pants in Velvet : Since we are talking about a fashionable cloth than how can we stop playing it with different rich fabrics like Velvet. Get your Sharara Pants made in Velvet fabric in any colour. You can keep it plain or get it embelished it with an embroidery or any surface embelishment technique.
source : img.in
6. Cotton Block Printed Sharara Pants : Summers are around the corner & nothing suits best than cotton fabric to the body. Block printed cotton fabric is one of the prominient fabrics available in India with its true Indian essence. If you are a college going girl or goes to a tutuion classes or work in some NGO or loves ethnic look then this is a perfect trendy Sharara Pants style for you. Team up with short length kurta or a ganji or infact a tshirt & you look a perfect example of modern Indian girl.
source : arronyok.com
7. Indo-Western Sharara Pants : Bollywood actress is Indians most influencing fashion icon. When we are talking about latest fashion & we dont mention Sonam Kapoor is just nxt to impossible. Now you can feel how trendy Sharara Pants have become that even Sonam Kapoor cant resist wearing it on a red carpet. Style Sharara Pants like Sonam for a Indo-Western look.
source : sonam kapoor on instagram
8. A modern party wear : Kitty parties & birthday parties & even baby showers have become the part of modern Indian lifestyle. Be it any such occassion you need a stylish light semi formals to wear. So this is it. A light weight Sharara Pants made of two fabrics, one a laser cut cotton & the other one a printed georgette fabric, styled with the matching fabric crop top. Wear a see through matching colour shrug, or a jacket or or a cape to make it look stylish.