Winters are in full swing and so are fashion loving people as they are getting more amazing time to experiment with their winter looks. Winter styles are all about layering, leather and boots mainly. We are showing you some amazing styles of Bollywood celebs which even you can flaunt with panache in this winter season.
1. Long sweater as a dress : Wear a long sweater as a short dress and to cover your legs in this cold weather team it up with a long thigh high boots. For extra warming layer your dress with a long wool coat and you are ready like this International Indian superstar Priyanka Chopra.
2. Over sized sweater : Over sized jackets and tops are already making waves in fashion world and in winters it is over sized sweater which are completing the circle. Wear an over sized sweater as a top with leggings or skinny jeans like Esha Gupta. Don’t forget to add thigh high boots as they are cosy yet stylish in winters.
3. Wool Layering : This Parineeti Chopra look is apt if its really cold out there or you are someone who shivers more than people in your surrounding in this cold weather. Cover yourself from head to toe in this style with woollen items. A woollen cap, high neck top, woollen cape, denim or trousers, wool gloves and boots.
4. Half sleeves Denim jacket : When I first saw this picture of Disha Patani I found this style really catchy especially because of a layering of half sleeves Denim Jacket over a turtle neck top with a leather bottom.5. All Black Look : Deepika Padukone airport look in all black is like death by chocolate dessert. Winter look and thats too in fashion’s most favourite colour Black is most desirable among all. Black high neck top, a long fuax fur coat, black skinny denims and black long boots all you need to get this look.6. Matching tweed skirt top : Kangana Ranaut is on the seventh heaven as her directorial debut “Manikarnika” is already doing great on box office. She is also the queen in fashion world as she has amaizng taste in it. Why to look bored in office in winters. Rather wear a matching long skirt top in tweed or any heavy wollen fabric. Opt for leather boots to cover your legs in this cold weather and more style.
7. Winter Classic : Classics are always best as you never go wrong with that. Wear a white turtle neck top, blue denim, black over coat with black long boots whenever you feel either you don’t have anything to wear or you are confused what to wear? Whenever you find yourself in this situation go for this Janhvi Kapoor’s look.
8. Athleisure : It is still the hottest trend and even we love it most as these are extreme comfortable yet very stylish. Wear a fleece fabric track suit with sports like sneakers and just go like a diva. This look is also works best when you are travelling or going to hang out with friends at a cafe.
9. Sporty Chic : Kareena Kapoor is one actress who can make even a simple tshirt payjama chappal look super trendy. So when you go to the parlour or a market in this wineter season next, wear your fashionable track pants with a sweat tshirt or any woollen top and over it a nylon jacket. In footwear prefer your sneakers or sport shoes.