India Couture Week 2017 Finale was done by none other than Manish Malhotra. As a showstopper, gorgeous Alia Bhatt & highly energetic Ranveer Singh walked the ramp for him. Alia Bhatt & Ranveer Singh both looked amazing especially we loved the style of Ranveer Singh where is kurta`s
length is more than his sherwani which is unusual to see but looked so smart. Besides we liked the colour of Alia`s outfit which is breaking the monotony of red and pink colours.
source : manish malhotra on instagram
She is the epitome of beauty, grace & talent. Historically incomparable Bollywood icon Meena Kumari`s hair accessory in this picture is something which even in present time can make you look an inspiring fashion figure among your peers and make many more jealous of you because this style is something which you do not see or find everyday. Most important you can wear this fashion accessory on Rakshabandhan also coming next month. So ladies go out for this hair accessory hunt earliest possible & flaunt before anybody else does.
Tip : Carry this picture when you go for this hair accessory shopping hunt. It would be easier for you to explain & for shopkeeper to understand.
source : oldbollywood_movies on stylingstars
Happy Mothers Day fellas! Today our Bollywood StylingStars are inspiring millions of people in fashion, style & also in life. But do you know how these beautyful sensations used to look when these were kids? Today on Mother`s Day special we are exclusively showing you these pretty celebs pictures with their world i.e their MOTHER!
1. Alia Bhatt
source : alia bhatt on instagram
2. Deepika Padukone
source : deepika padukone on instagram
3. Sonam Kapoor
source : sonam kapoor on instagram
4. Kriti Sanon
source : kriti sanon on instagram
5. Shraddha Kapoor
source : shraddh kapoor on instagram
6. Shilpa Shetty
Bollywood was the biggest source of bringing new fashion trends in India & with time it has not faded a bit. From Mumtaz to Deepika, every single actress has made saree more iconic with time. There was a time, when directors specially used to put a song in the movie, where he could show his heroine`s sexy avtar through saree. There are few actresses who have made few sarees iconic in Bollywood, which symbolizes the epitome of sarees in hindi cinema. Here are these :
1. Mumtaz : Mumtaz oragnge saree with golden border in a movie Bhramchari is the perfect example to show how movie creates fashion trends in India. This style became so famous that even today, young girls like to carry this style.
source : Indiatoday
2. Sridevi : Remember “Mr.India” ? Yes the same movie where the villain called “Mugambo”. In the same movie there was one romantic song between Sridevi & Anil Kapoor. In this song, Sridevi wore a blue chiffon plain sari which became a sort of sex symbol of 90s. Her blue sari style showed, that even sari can make you look sexy.
source : 3.bp.blogspot
3. Madhuri Dixit : The sensational beauty of 90s who created a buzz in India with her killer smile and dance moves created a box office history from the movie “Hum Aapke Hein Kaun“. In a song, she wore a purple saree which became so hit, that every single lady in India tried to copy her saree style. Not only this, her purple saree became kind of symbol for the movie.
source : wonderwardrobes
4. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan : One of the biggest blockbuster of its time “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam” gave rise to Ms.India Aishwarya Rai by showing her true acting skills & real beauty. Her saree collection in second half of the movie brought a new kind of saree trend in India, specially her red net saree. That was the main time, when net sarees were introduced to the Indian women which till today, is been loved my most.
source : youtube
5. Priyanka Chopra : “Dostana” is one of the most fashionable movie in India. Be it hairstyle, western look or saree look, everything became so popular that every girl tried to get the same look. Her plain peaches silver saree in the song so such a hit, that every other young girl tried the same look for weddings.
source : utsavpedia
6. Deepika Padukone : She is one of the most successful actresses currently. Her real life style is equally fabulous as her real look. “Ye Jawani Hai Diwani” was her consecutive hit in the same year. Besides her acting in the movie, her fashion style was noticed the most. Her royal blue saree worn in the movie in cocktail party song in a western style was so loved at it showed that if wear in a style with right attitude & confidence, even saree can make you look fashionista even in the occasion like cocktail parties.
source : giftideaz
Remember icnoic Madhubala in Mughal-e-Azam? Her look in this picture shows that its a high ime to play with your styling. take out your mother
s or grannys or older jewellery like HathPhool, Kamarbandh, etc and acceesoories it in your semi formal looks, may be sometimes in casual look like going for a kitty party or birthday party & look like a diva.
source : oldbollywood on instagram
Excited for Befikre? Yeah so we are. Ranveer Singh with his high flirtacious energy & Vaani Kapoor in her sultry avtaar already making news for their upcoming movie. This is how they look in this new song “khulke dhulke”, bringing some freshness to shadis.
source : deepveer.news on instagram
Yesterday again Mumbai got starry with Bollywood Stars in Lux Golden Rose Awards. Temperature got high when celebs walk the red carpet in stylish gowns & dresses. Red colour seem the most favourite colour last evening. To each his own but let see which celeb gets the best looking vote.
Deepika Padukone in Ralph & Russo
Anushka Sharma in Shehlaa Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan in Gauri & Nanika
Katrina Kaif in Ziad Naked
Jackqueline Fernandez in Paolo Sebastian
Malaika Arora in Monisha Jaisingh
Taapsee Pannu in Zara Umrigar
Pooja Hegde in Andrew Gn
Sridevi in Mirna Jahwri
Tamanna Bhatia in Gauri & Nanika
Aditi Rao Hydari in Gaurav Gupta
Madhuri Dixit Nene in Dolly J Studio
Illeana D`Cruz in Aiisha Ramadan
Shirya Saran in Rajat Tangri