Indian origin International Award winning actress who also has been nominated for Oscars Rekha Rana’s glamourous looks. Out of 1, 2 & 3 which look of Rekha Rana is most glamourous??
Taapsee Pannu put the ramp on fire in Lakme Fashion Week. She amazed the audience by her confidence & her walk. Taapsee became the showstopper for the ace designer Ritu Kumar for her designer label.
Fashion is a language. Style is a communication & nothing can explain this better than changes made in Deepika Padukone’s look in Ghoomar song. Earlier her waist was visible but finally the director has to covered her waist completely. Check out the video to see the difference between Before & After changes. But beyond all this stupidity we are eagerly waiting to watch this grandeur masterpiece of art. All the best team Padmaavat.
Bollywood was the biggest source of bringing new fashion trends in India & with time it has not faded a bit. From Mumtaz to Deepika, every single actress has made saree more iconic with time. There was a time, when directors specially used to put a song in the movie, where he could show his heroine`s sexy avtar through saree. There are few actresses who have made few sarees iconic in Bollywood, which symbolizes the epitome of sarees in hindi cinema. Here are these :
1. Mumtaz : Mumtaz oragnge saree with golden border in a movie Bhramchari is the perfect example to show how movie creates fashion trends in India. This style became so famous that even today, young girls like to carry this style.
source : Indiatoday
2. Sridevi : Remember “Mr.India” ? Yes the same movie where the villain called “Mugambo”. In the same movie there was one romantic song between Sridevi & Anil Kapoor. In this song, Sridevi wore a blue chiffon plain sari which became a sort of sex symbol of 90s. Her blue sari style showed, that even sari can make you look sexy.
source : 3.bp.blogspot
3. Madhuri Dixit : The sensational beauty of 90s who created a buzz in India with her killer smile and dance moves created a box office history from the movie “Hum Aapke Hein Kaun“. In a song, she wore a purple saree which became so hit, that every single lady in India tried to copy her saree style. Not only this, her purple saree became kind of symbol for the movie.
source : wonderwardrobes
4. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan : One of the biggest blockbuster of its time “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam” gave rise to Ms.India Aishwarya Rai by showing her true acting skills & real beauty. Her saree collection in second half of the movie brought a new kind of saree trend in India, specially her red net saree. That was the main time, when net sarees were introduced to the Indian women which till today, is been loved my most.
source : youtube
5. Priyanka Chopra : “Dostana” is one of the most fashionable movie in India. Be it hairstyle, western look or saree look, everything became so popular that every girl tried to get the same look. Her plain peaches silver saree in the song so such a hit, that every other young girl tried the same look for weddings.
source : utsavpedia
6. Deepika Padukone : She is one of the most successful actresses currently. Her real life style is equally fabulous as her real look. “Ye Jawani Hai Diwani” was her consecutive hit in the same year. Besides her acting in the movie, her fashion style was noticed the most. Her royal blue saree worn in the movie in cocktail party song in a western style was so loved at it showed that if wear in a style with right attitude & confidence, even saree can make you look fashionista even in the occasion like cocktail parties.
source : giftideaz
Alia Bhatt with her close freind Akansha Ranjan Kapoor sharing a cool DIY video showing Christmas Gift wrapping from waste material. It is really a great initiative. And yes our eyes are on their trendy satin night suits which you must also have.
This is the story of every man & woman when they are in relationship & when they start dating again.
For her engagement Anushka Sharma wore a necklace of uncut diamond with pearl choker with matching studs from Sabyasachi Heritage Jewellery collection.
For her wedding Anushka Sharma wore syndicate uncut diamonds, pale pink spinel and baroque Japaneae cultured pearls by Sabyasachi Heritage Jewellery Collection.
You have seen Deepika Padukona as Mastani and now you are going to see her as eternal beauty Rani Padmavati. The common connection between both her looks is her big nose ring. Girls who are getting married this winter season, must go for these kinds of big nose ring for their D-day. These nose rings are available in gold plated brass as well as in real gold depends on the budget. Make sure to go for nude lip colour when you are wearing these big nose ring as its the ring which must be highlighted. So brides get ready to look as royal & beautyful as Rani Padmavati.