Going for a Diwali card party, Disha Patani’s smoke grey backless jumpsuit would be fun & stylish.
“WHITE is not mere an absence of colour, it is a shinning & affirmative thing, as fierce as Red, as definitive as Black” – g.k.chesterton….. Lot of Bollywood actresses were spotted in White colour from head to toe. So it seems White has become one of the trendiest colour at present. Celebrities are loving white so much that they are wearing it from head to toe. So why even you guys feel left out in flaunting this trend? So we are showing you all the ideas from celebrities by which you can choose styles for complete white look.
1. Malaika Arora in Shift Dress
2. Laxmi Rai in an Off Shoulder Cape with Skirt
3. Aditi Rao Hydari in a long Indian Dress with SIlver Jewellery
4. Priyanka Chopra in Athleisure giving a twist with a black Leather jacket
5. Rhea Chakraborty in cute Playsuit
6. Lara Dutta in a long Victorian printed dress accessorized with abroad belt
7. Anushka Sharma in an Asymmetric shirt with White Denim
8. Bipasha Basu in long Kurta with a long Skirt
9. Karisma Kapoor in a long dress with sneakers
10. Illeana D`Cruz in 3 piece Suit
11. Divya Khosla Kumar in a punjabi suit with a contrast colour border on Dupatta
all images source : afashionistadiaries on instagram
In the world of fashion, if you wish to stand out from the crowd, then keep trying regular stuff in a new creative style. If you love to wear sari & wish to look trendy with elegance at the same time, then you must try this new trend of Collar Blouse. These blouses look so royal and trendy that even celebrities are not able to resist them wearing. Such blouses can have varieties of necklines, sleeve lengths, blouse lengths, fabrics and various types of work on it. For new different collars style “just Google – Collars” & get ready for new look. For more collar style ideas dig into men`s wardrobe or search men`s wear & like boyfriend denim, flaunt this new hot trend.
source : pinimg
source : saahilexclusive
source : pinimg
source : pinimg
5. Peter Pan
source : daijiworld
source : blogspot
source : girlvalue
Horrified or confused what to wear in an upcoming pool party. Dosn`t matter whats your body type, how bold you are, what your personal style is, almost everybody faces the same panic situation. But we know how to make you a StylingStar. Wear a fancy bikini OR a lightweight outfit that is easy to carry. Short or long summer dresses, flowy skirts and shorts with sexy tops & swimsuits are all for pool parties. Prefer bright and light colors. Don’t forget to remove your fancy metal jewelry as it can be spoiled with water. Coloured sunglasses and hats are of course the must have accessories for a pool party. Where Tiaras are trendiest accessory this season. For makeup and hair go for top knots, braids or ponytails and bring some lip gloss and waterproof mascara.
1. Flirtacious :
You can opt for a casual denim shorts and a halter top or a kimono with wedges are perfect clothing options if you prefer not to wear a swimsuit. Also you can play with your long scarf which can be wrap around in different styles. To complete the look add coloured polarized sunglasses & a jute bag.
source : extrapetite
Cover up with summery layers. Try a crop top or most trendiest Bralettes with short skirt. Wear a Cape over your top for layering. You may also try a little bolero.
source : blankitinerary
3. Gorgeous :
Rompers & that is too in off-shoulder are the trendiest style you can go for. Whether you opt for a bikini or a one piece, the trick is to pick a suit that flatters your body shape. Omit the two piece if you are not proud of your belly., take a jumpsuit or rompers that enhances your chest and fits snugly around your hips. Anything in Crochet looks sexy and playful for pool party. In accessory you may add Choker also.
source : glamorousheels
If you are not splashing in the water, then you have to make a splash in your outfit. Look for a relaxed floral or striped dress that comes to the knee or the ankle.
source : wanderwithlovedotco
Palazzos are not only for casual styles. Chiffon or cotton fabric tie & dye or flower printed Palazzos are trendy options which can be teamed up with a crop top or a bikini or bralette. Wear junk jewellery with it to balance the bare look.
source : zoomnews
Wish to wear swimsuit but not confident of yourself, No problem. Easy trick is wear your sexy one piece swim suit and wear your shorts or short skirt with it and you are ready to have fun in the party without really worrying. And also if you are bold enough. you can go for just a swimsuit look and flaunt your sexy legs and curves. To get the hippiest style, add a temporary tattoo.
source : cocoluxe
7. Cute :
Take what you know about your colors and put them in a bold print. Explore eye catching bright coloured combos of crop tops or halter neck top or spaghetti tops or a tank top with matching fitted shorts in different prints such as graphic, animal, floral, and tropical. A broad hand cuff, or a bracelet goes well with this look.
source : blogspot
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY INDIA!!!
This 71st Independence Day lets not talk about positives & negatives of our politicians. Lets admire & get inspired by their captivating fashion style statement. There were few great leaders in Indian history like Pt.Jawahahr Lal Nehru, Mr.Subhash Chandra Bose who besides their sacrifices & leadership, also had unique dressing style. Nowadays, we have our so stylish Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi & few more. Let see how we can adapt some unique styles from their signature look.
1.Pt.Jawahar Lal Nehru : He was an iconic fashion figure. He gave “Nehru Collar” to the fashion world. His plain Achkan with chudidar lover has become almost as iconic as denims. In present time, you can adapt his collar styles & whole look with new twists. Try variations in collar, fabric, colour, upper & lower colour combinations & you look modern.
2. Subhash Chandra Bose : Wow what a man he was. He has a unique signature uniform, he used to wear when he created “Azad Hind Fauj”. As it is a saying “girls die for man in uniform”, so by taking inspiration from his jacket style, especially, the kind of collar he had, you can floor many girls. Also his Jodhpur style trouser in Khadi looks superb. Already military uniform look is in , so its a must have style now. Try it once.
3. Narendra Modi : An Indian, who has become world famous because of his hard work & spectacular style. He is our very own Prime Minister who changed the world`s perspective towards India & Indians in a positive way. He with his unique signature style which has a blend of ethnic & western proved to the world that Indian politicians are more than White Kurta-Pyjama. His kurta style has become world famous & now known as “Modi Kurta”. He wears amazing colour combinations especially when team up Nehru jacket with his kurta pyjama. Guys do try the colour combos he wears & do not miss a chance to try “Modi Kurta”.
4. Dimple Yadav : Member of Parliament & wife of a young chief minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Akhilesh Yadav, she has created her style. Always seen in 3/4th sleeves blouse, a well draped Indian hand loom cotton saree, minimal accessories & no make up look. She is a perfect example of natural beauty with Indian roots.
5. Vasundhara Raje : Ex- chief minister of Rajasthan & a memeber of royal family, she is mainly looks in beautyful Rajasthani leheria, tie & dye & other Rajasthani georgette & chiffion sarees. The bright colours & the prints are her signature style & her love & roots to Rajasthan can easily be observed. Girls, do try these sarees with modern sexy blouses & show the world your power look.
6. Priyanka Vadhra : Daughter of one of the most beloved Ex-Prime minister Mr.Rajiv Gandhi is also a part of Indian politics. Her short curly hair style has become her signature style. She carries Indian hand loom saree with same ease as she carries western clothes.
Denim is the most iconic fashion cloth present in the world. But buying a new denim is an art and a time taking process. Are you also one of those who find all denims similar or one who dosn`t know what different to buy in denim? Remember when our mom always complain “you have so many blue denims why you bought new thats too similar looking”. God, first of all we did the most difficult task of buying a new pair & an add on, we ourselves confused what so different about this new purchase. Ok don`t worry now. We tell you how you can buy & collect new different looking denims when you go next for your denim shopping & look enviable. Denims are so playful that to buy different piece you can play with range of different fits, colours, washes, finishings & styles.
1. Fits : Today all denim brands are offering different kind of fits for different look. Bootcuts, Flared, Skinny, High Rise, Low Rise, Culotte, Boyfriend, Jogger, Jegging & many more which fits & look totally different from each other.
2. Washes : So much evolution is happening in denim industry that now so many kind of washes are been treated on denim to get different touch & feel. Washes are kind of chemical treatment done on denim fabric to give different feel & effect to the denim. Same fabric can look as soft as silk, as light as ice & same can look dark & hard. Washes like Acid wash, Bleaching, Ripped, Light, Dark, scrapping etc are done. washes on denims are the most important feature which makes denim look unique from others.
3. Embellishments : Denim is so playful that besides different cuts & washes, lot of other technique can be done to make it look more interesting. Embroidery, Patch work, Studs, Prints, Applique & many more can be done. Adding any of these technique gives a kind of signature to the look.
4. Colours : The most important part of fashion from where the story of fashion starts are Colours. Earlier denim used to be made only in Indigo colour (a shade of Blue) but gradually, fashion designers have brought denims in every Pantone Colour present today. SO people who loves playing with colours don`t have to compromise even in denims. If you are creative, then you can buy & get a denim stitched & get it dye in your favourite colour.
source : denimblog & denimology
Rakshabandhan is just around the corner & I am sure you girls are still hunting for clothes & accessories to wear on this day. To make your life easier, I have come up with some best new creative trendy styles from bollywood celebrities from which you can opt for yourself for this Rakshabandhan. All the styles suggested are been chosen keeping in mind the trend, different styles & festival. So check out all the styles and see which one you are going to flaunt this Rakshbandhan & fill your social media to make your friends & cousins “Like” it or feel jealous of you. 😉
1. Shirt with Long Skirt : Take any of your cotton or silk full sleeves shirt & tuck into any of your formal silk brocade or printed skirt like Aditi Rao Hydari. A silver or junk necklace over the shirt will enhance your look.
2. Dupatta with Top & Trousers : This style is really creative & save lot of money. To get this style you really do not have to buy anything new in case you are broke. All you have to do is combine your matching or contrast formal top & team up with a pallazo or any formal trousers. The most important to complete this look is your Dupatta which will make your style look Indian & modern. Swara Bhaskar style showing perfectly the same.
3. Floral Dhoti Pant : Dhoti pant is very much in trend these days. You can get it readymade in the market else to get the matching look, you can easily take the help of any local boutique. Do try this look in floral prints preferably like Illeana D`Cruz is wearing. To give emphasis on Dhoti pant team up it with a crop top.
4. Festive look in Denim : Wear your denim with any heavy embroidered top or short kurti or nowadays cape is making a noise in fashion. Get some formal hairstyle & wear it with a heel and you look picture perfect even on Rakshabandhan. Mugdha Godse showing this style very well.
5. Long dress with a contrast long cape : Long coat style capes are really trendy these days. Celebrities are trying it even with hotpants. But we don`t have to go there. So get your cotton or silk plain long floor length dress & complete it with a contrast printed same length or few inches shorter length cape exactly how bollywood actress Kajol is wearing. You can also accentuate & accessories it by adding a belt.
6. Evergreen Sharara : Sharara has become a must have Indian wear during festivals especially. Bollywood actress Sana Khan showing this style in an impressive way. If you already have worn Sharara many times & now board of it then just replace its lower by any of your same fabric long skirt.
7. Sparkling Top & Pant : Glitter or sparkling is always fun whatever the occassion is & symbolize the festival in a right way. We just loved Jacqueline`s style where she is wearing a matching shinning crop top with trousers. This look is pretty chic & would suits you in a great way if you re the younger one at home or a college going. Break the monotony of silk & cotton fabrics along with the typical Indian wear.
8. Modern Sari : You have seen this gorgeous newly launched actress Niddhi Agerwal with Tiger Shroff. Her style of modern sari is chic, modern yet Indian at the same time. To make it look more trendy she has worn asymmetric one shoulder top as a blouse. Plain sari & a printed asymmetric blouse in one shoulder is a marvellous style to flaunt this Rakshabandhan.
9. Anarkal Suit with Chudidar sleeves : Anarkali suit now can be consider as classic Indian wear. You can never go wrong with Anarkali suits. To make your anarkali suit different from the regular, get the sleeves chudidar. Most important points to get this look stylish, is ethnic jewelleries, centre parting hair style & a small bindi. In short Athiya Shetty look is exactly what we are talking about.
all images source : afashionistadiaries on instagram
“There is no such thing as too many pairs of Sunglasses” – Samantha August. This line is apt for our Global Desi StylingStar Priyanka Chopra. Without trendy sunglasses, no casual or street style is complete. But the difficult part to buy sunglasses is to choose one from uncountable options. So to make your life easy for shopping sunglasses, we have picked all the styles worn by Priyanka Chopra. She seems in love doing sunglasses collection & keep styling them in a different way frequently. Most impressive thing about her sunglasses style is that withour creating any fashion faux pass she has worn them almost all with a swag & breaking the notion of what suits your face shape & skin tone.
Tip : Buy & wear sunglasses you really like. It may be correct that shape of your face matter but not always, especially if you are confident & know how to carry style like a diva, the StylingStar.
So check out all the sunglasses styles of Priyanka Chopra below & start playing “Tipi Tipi Top, which Sunglasses I want”.
source : priyank chopra on instagram
Remember Bindi? Yesterday I was watching some 90s Bollywood movie where a heroine of the movie was styled with various Bindis. Suddenly it struck my mind & started analysing when was the last time I saw someone wearing Bindi in real life? I still remember how once Bindi became the fashion sensation when the new avtar`s of female vamps born on Indian television.
A Bindi is a Hindi word derieved from the Sanskrit word “Bindu” meaning “point, drop, dot or small particle”. Bindi has many other names like “Chandlo” in Gujrati, “Bottu” in Kannada, “Phot” in Assam & “Nandek” in Malaysia & many more. Traditionally, the area between the eyebrows where the bindi is placed is said to be the sixth Chakra, Ajna, the seat of “concealed wisdom”. The bindi is said to retain energy and strengthen concentration. The bindi also represents the third eye.
source : bookmyshow
Bindi has not only loved by Indian women but also international celebrities like Madonna & Selena Gomez could not kept them away from the attraction of Bindi. They wore it & still wear them with a swag.
source : hollywoodlife
When Bindi was evolving, it started coming in various shapes, sizes, colours & materials. Infact women started plying with bindi styles bringing different styles together to give one new creative look. If you watch any Bollywood movies especially came before year 2000 there is no chance you find any movie where heroine has not don a Bindi.
source : tumblr
During brainstorming, I went into deep realization that is Bindi on a verge of an extinction? Is there a way or a style by which it can be revive in such a trendy way that girls go crazy? I firmly believe that one way to revive Bindi is that the fashion stylists must bring them in a new stylish creative way & give a new look to celebrities. Imagine Alia Bhatt, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor, etc flaunting their new airport looks, their street styles, event looks, magazines photoshoots in new different styles of Bindis. Yeah, I got the same smile imagining this.! 😀
Tip : 1. Find out coloured stone Bindis from your mom`s older collection, use different colours & shape and put them in a creative way together and try it with your indo-western look.
2. Find a skin friendly Neon colours powder and play with them as a Bindi in creative shapes to go for your street styles.
You tell us your ideas how can Bindi come back in fashion if they should come? Also please share your pictures in Bindi? Or share your bindi shopping stories?