Wow, I never imagined that one day I will be doing a fashion blog to guide you about latest trends & styles especially from single celebrity fashion statement. Second surprise that being a celebrity style, I am taking it in my Fashion Blog. So many fashion pieces, styles, looks to get on for yourself from this shinning bollywood young actress Taapsee Pannu who is coming soon in her new movie “PINK” none other than icon Mr.Amitabh Bachchan, which is a treat itself. Great going Taapsee Pannu.
1. Cut Out Shirt Dress : Getting this style is fun & playful. If you are bit creative then just take out your front open kurti or your dad`s or brother`s shirt, use scissors, get it stitch by your local tailor or at home and you are ready. Wear shoes, could be brogues or sneakers. Thumb rule : Wear it as a dress.
2. Lacy Dress : First thing which comes to the mind when think about the black lacy dress is clubbing or a hot date. But Taapsee has don it as a casual wear & looks sexy with no accessories in this lacy number. Thumb rule : Break the rule.
3. Stripes & Cold Shoulder : In my previous post, already have shown many times how hot stripes & off shoulder trend is these days all over the world. Then how can you resist flaunting it. Taapsee showing it perfectly in single look. You can wear both styles separately also. Thumb Rule : Wear stripes with stripes or solid only.
4. Waist Coat s a Crop Top : Get a waist coat of your dad or a brother, get it fit in your measurement and whoa you are ready to style it as a stylish crop top. For semi formal look its really an impressive style. Thumb Rule : Wear only when you have a flat belly.
5. Long Kurta : How much modern you are, but when in India, you can`t ignore ethnic wear. But why to style in a regular way. Wear your long knee length kurta as a dress or if with a legging or pallazo. To complete this look, wear kolaphuri, or a juti with jhumkas and other silver jewelry. Thumb Rule : Wear silver or tradional jewelry.
6. Asymmetrical & Piping : A solid asymmetrical upper with contrast piping & piping matching lower which could be a skirt or a palazzo or culottes is something you don`t see commonly. A must have it this uncommon style to look different in croud. Thumb Rule : Piping looks best on solid colour fabric.
7. Solid colour Cut Out Shift dress : Shift dress in bold solid colour like fucia pink is always look classic with a twist & you don`t have to think twice to wear it. But to break its monotony, cut out detail breaks it in an interesting way. Thumb Rule : Keep minimal accessories.
8. Cape : The most talked about fashion piece CAPE can`t be left out. It so much in trend that be it a street weat or an iconic saree, it comes with everything now. Style it in solids, prints, and any fabric and size and look bindas. To me, cape is something which gives you wings of confidence & ultra stylish look. Thumb Rule : Wear it completely front open.
9. Bustier as Waistcoat : Now this is really an innovative idea. Wear your classic white whirt with your any neutral colour bustier over it and your classic black blazer. To make it look young and add casualness, wear ripped denim and look like a lady boss. Thumb rule : Wear a ripped denim or a minimal embellished trousers.
sources : taapsee pannu on instagram