“Yellow is capable of charming God” once said by legendary artist Vincent Van Gogh. Now we also agree after seen this Bollywood fashionista Rakul Preet Singh who this month will be seen in Bollywood film “De De Pyaar De” with Ajay Devgn & Tabu. After witnessing different styles of Rakul Preet in Yellow, we are certain that she must be in love with the yellow colour like the black is loved by the world. Since sunny summers of 2019 are at its peak, where everyone is relishing mangoes, fashion cannot keep itself away from this hot colour Yellow. Yellow is bold catchy colour which looks rich but risky if not carried correctly. In this fashion blog we are showing you how to style colour Yellow these summers like hottie Rakul Preet Singh in different styles.
1. Long Trench Dress : Yellow colour long trench dress with a slit & matching broad belt is so much 90s fashion but still look trendy. Trench style make the dress looks formal & slit detail make it look glamorous & apt for summers.
2. Indo-Western Dress : An asymmetric cut yellow dress with one side sleeveless & the other side covering your complete hand giving a style of a saree. Not only this, an embroidered or applique work border giving it more of a saree look. This style is great for a wedding cocktail party & or any similar occasion.
3. Yellow Off Shoulder Top : You look jaw drop gorgeous when you mix two hottest fashion trends. Here Rakul Preet look chic in an off shoulder loose fit yellow top, paired with a cropped denim & brown brogues shoes. Also we really loved her choice of adding a white strap smart watch rather any other style.
4. Yellow Polka Dot Dress : No summer fashion is complete without polka dots. A yellow colour polka dot dress can be considered classic when can never go out of fashion & neither you ca go wrong ever this look. This style looks girly & also comfortable for summers.
5. Yellow silk saree : Indian girl wardrobe cannot be consider complete if there is no saree. Wear a yellow silk saree especially if you have to attend a wedding in summers. Opt for a matching blouse, a neatly done centre parting hair style, jhumkas and heavy neck piece & trust me this is the best look & the only look which I feel fulfills the real meaning of Van Gogh saying.
6. Full sleeves round neck top : In India summers are not only known for mangoes but also for summer holidays. So if you are travelling to a hill station, war a yellow round neck top & combine it with a denim hot pants. It will make you look fashionista & also keeps you comfortable in this hot cold mix weather. Prefer sneakers with this look & top knot hairstyle.
7. Yellow formal trousers : Wear a yellow formal trousers in summers & it works as your best denim because you can pair it almost with everything and for any occasion. Going to market or for a coffee with a friend team it up with a white or any tshirt & when going for a formal meeting or office wear it with any shirt tucked in.
8. Plain matching Indian suit : If you a a girl who loves wearing Indian wear or in a mood to wear any then wearing a matching plain yellow suit is a great choice. Plain kurta, matching plain palazzo fitted trousers & a matching plain or printed dupatta. Choose silver Kolhapuri chappals & chunky oxidized jewelries with this look.
9. Leopard printed cut shoulder short dress : Prints look always trendy in summers & some prints like Leopards never go out of fashion. Cut shoulder short dress will make you look stylish, girly, trendy & leopard print will make the simple dress look summer perfect.
10. Matching cape & high waist shorts : Matching yellow colour cape & high waist shorts whether plain or printed looks stylish. Yellow usually looks best with white colur so opt for yellow spaghetti or a tank top or any white crop top. Going for an IPL match, hang out with friends, college, movies or any occasion like this this look will make you stand out from the croud & sufficient to make even other girls to look at you in awe.
11. Yellow flower printed jacket : Thin material yellow colour flower printed jacket can be your life saviors even in summers. As we said, summers are also meant for holidays so strong chances may be of travelling to hill stations & travelling in a flight. So in both the situations this one jacket will balance your body temperature along with making you look fashionista.
12. One shoulder satin dress : Wear a one shoulder yellow colour satin dress if you have to attend a wedding cocktail party or going for clubbing. Satin fabric will slip over your body like a feather & one shoulder dress will make you look sexy yet cool in this hot weather.