“Denim is a love that never fades”. Summers are around the corner & also it is been long we have seen or read much about fashion legend Denim. Since I personally feel that fashion is always incomplete without Denim, in this blog I am bringing back the true love for denim fashion and rather this time showing you how you all girls out there can style Denim differently like Bollywood celebrities.
1. Triple Denim : You have have heard “double denim” many a times but Kareena Kapoor introducing style of Triple Denim where in the look she is wearing a denim bustier, high waist relaxe fit denim trousers with a charcoal grey funky patch work denim jacket. You can get the same look by combining a top, trousers and a jacket all in denim.
2. Denim Boots : When Sara Ali Khan wore these Denim Boots, since then they became the trend. So they are the hottest denim fashion product internationally because of Kim Kardashian but in India because of Sara. Flaunt your sexy legs covered kn these denim boots.
3. Ripped Denim : A white tshirt, ripped denim, gladiator slippers ahhh this remains the deadlist combo in fashion. A perfect mix of classic and trendy. You can never go wrong with this style. But yes its time to make your ripped denim look torn like Shilpa Shetty is wearing. You don’t have to loose your pocket for this denim. Just use your scissors and this picture, rest you are smart girl.
4. Denim Dress : Deepika Padukone is as chic and sexy as Veronica and as much royal as Padmavati. When you love denim then just a asymmetric sleeves short denim dress can make you look fashionista. Fluant your sexy legs in any short denim dress and team up with sneakers for that street style and heels if going for a party.
5. Asymmetrical ripped denim short skirt : Short skirts are girly but hey what about a ripped denim asymmetrical short skirt like the way Dangal girl Sanya Malhotra is wearing. Ripped denim short skirt is street chic, sexy, teasing yet fashionable.
6. An embellished Denim jacket : Denim jacket is the best friend and a life saviour when it comes to fashion. Layer it with anything and you get the new look. Wear it with a saree or a bikini, with a hotpants or a dress it gels with everything like a part of it. Kiara Advani wearing an embellished denim jacket with a knit fabric dress. But make sure you to wear an embellished denim jacket as its works beat even in formal look.
7. Denim Hotpants : Disha Patani also known as the national crush of India loves wearing denim hotpants. You may find her in denim hotpants frequently. Hotpants with inside pocket peeping outside is really trendy and sexy. Hotpants are a must have thing in your wardrobe as it works as your pyjama at home, casual at cafe, secy when clubbing, beach wear when you are holidaying at beach.
8. Denim Saree : Who else can think of a Denim Saree other than fashion icon of India our very own Sonam Kapoor. She wore a ripped denim saree with a white shirt & black boots and created a storm in the fashion world. Denim saree is quite unusual so when you choose to flaunt one, you are going to make uncountable head turns some in awe and some in jealousy.