“Women who wear Black, lives a colourful lifes” – Neiman Marcus… @deepikapadukone attend the GQ Best Dressed Night in all Black look. She wore @balmain sheer asymmetrical top, with a @ysl learher shorts with stockings and black heels from @louboutinworld
Her handcuff which beckme the highlight of her look & rings are from@mahesh_notandass . Makeup is done by @danielbauermakeupandhair , Hair By @georgiougabriel and her Styling is done by none other than @shaleenanathani
Swara Bhaskar has created a niche for herself in Bollywood by eassying various roles and now she soon will be seen in a new avtar in a upcoming film “Veere Di Wedding”. She is busy in promoting her film these days and showing us a lot of trendy styles while doing so. Swara Bhaskar has evolved a lot in terms of fashion & style and now is becoming a fashionista who can inspire the fashion trend in the country.
Colour White symbolizes “purity”, “peace”, “happiness”, “enables fresh beginning” and most important it keeps your body cool when wear white in summers. Since summers are at its peak so let us get new styles ideas from Swara Bhaskar on “how to wear White colour these summers” for every mood and every occassion.
1. Short Dress :This kind of white short dress is a great choice if you are going for any kind of party.
2. Shift Dress :This looks good if you are out for a casual meeting with tour friends or going to a college. Wearing white sneakers with a white shift dress gives a kind if sporty chic look.
3. Backless Blouse/Top : If you are in a profession where you can play around with different cuts, then wearing a full sleeves backless blouse or top with a black trousers looks modern classic and also it keep your body cool. This is a great Friday dressing for a professional.
4. Indo-Western Pant Saree : Pant Saree style is a hot trend these days in India. Going for a family get together like an engagement ceremony, family dinner in a restaurant, anniversary party this style looks perfect and a white colour adds formal look and keeps saving you from high temperature.
5. Modern Lahenga : Attending the wedding in India in the summer is almost like nightmare. But you really cannot ignore to attend and also cannot compromise on your style. So here is the rescue idea. Wear a white colour lahenga with a backless halter neck choli and you look super stylish without sweating.
6. Evening Gown : Ruffles details are in trend in 2018, so wear an evening gown with ruffles if you are going for a cocktail party or a redcarpet event.
7. Linen or Cotton Saree : If you are a girl who loves wearing saree or even hate but for any compulsion have to wear i, then opt for a Linen or a Cotton Saree but to make it look modern, wear it with a short jacket or a waist coat. Also to add different style take the Pallu of your saree from inside the jacket as shown in the picture below.
8. Three piece Indo-Western with Cape : In Indian Fashion these days a Crop Top, Palazzo and a Cape all these fashion items are hottest trend and when you combine all the three, you look as chic as Swara look in the picture below. You can combine three different seperates else they come in a matching set as well.
Sonam Kapoor is a true fashion icon because whatever style she carries become a trend. A denim saree with a white shirt and gold earrings looks magnificient. Sonam donned this look for the promotion of “Veere Di Wedding”
“To me, beauty and makeup and color is like the finishing touch on everything.” ~Marc Jacobs..These lines suits the eternal beautyful @iamsonalibendre . She looks ravishing in @payalkhandwala saree with a contrast yellow blouse for a TV show. We really love her look especially the colour combo.
Meghana Kaushik was born and brought up in Kolkatta and studied in various schools across India. She is a Bachelor in Journalism from Delhi University and has taken acting classes from Barry Johns Acting Academy, workshop with Neeraj Kabi, Theatre with Chilsag Chillies, Delhi. Meghana is a sports loving individual and has grown up playing tennis, horse riding, swimming, basketball. Meghana was in Delhi, modelling and working as a journalist when one day she saw a post of a casting person on Facebook. He was looking for models for Closeup TVC. She immediately forwarded her pictures and got selected. She had to shoot that commercial in Mumbai and since then Mumbai has become her home. She has worked for several big TV campaigns such as Pepperfry, SBI Cancer Suraksha, Myntra, Tanishq to name a few. She also went on to effortlessly essay the role of Sanjana in the film “Neerja” and more recently a primadonna singer, Nikita D’souza in a web series titled “Love, Lust & Confusion” for VIU Clips India. Meghana will soon be seen in a Horror web series for a renowned online platform. She is a fashion loving person who has her own style. We have decoded all the secrets of her fashionable look.
As a person I am : Hardworking , logic driven, have a weird sense of humour, often laugh at my own jokes, love animals, happy soul , slightly old school and love to sleep.
Fashion to me is : A mix of my mood and the current trends.
My sense of style : Easy chic
Style Icon : Audrey Hepburn / Beyoncé
Dream Ramp walk for which designer : Sabyasachi
Dream movie to work as a lead actress : A film with either Zoya Akhtar or with Aamir Khan or BOTH ( hahahah) that would be a steal deal. Both of them are very gifted story tellers and have an eye to weave emotions very well in a narrative. Ofcourse, they always find such beautiful scripts that leave you wanting more.
One thing that makes me feel sexy : Good skin and hair
5 wardrobe essentials : A pair of well fitted shorts, white t-shirt, little red dress ( I love red), my favourite pair of comfy sneakers and a nude pair of heels.
My ideal outfit for a fun party : A floral short dress or a jumpsuit
For formal work setting : A well fitted dress with a blazer
For casual day out with friends : Shorts with a funky top
For a hot date : Depends on the date (wink)
Fashion trend I cannot stand : T-shirts with holes
Brands / Designers you wear : I love cotton so a lot of H&M, Cotton World, MUJI.
Designers : Gauri n Nainika, Sabyasachi, Manish Malhotra, Raw Mango
Favourite shopping destination : US
A Perfume I swear by : JO Malone English Oak
Favorite Lingerie brands, colours & styles : Victoria` Secret and La Senza. I crush on bright, funky designs and colors. Also I am always looking for newer fun stuff.
A valuable beauty tip : Less is More. Healthy skin is akin to confidence.
One makeup product you can’t go out without : Lipstick preferably red.
One message to the world : You have one life which is damn short. Pack in as much fun and adventure in it as you can. Leave no room for regrets
Summers of 2018 has already started, temperature is rising and so does the hotness level of Bollywood actress Sandeepa Dhar. It seems that Sandeepa loves sporting Crop Tops as she has been spotted wearing crop tops at many occassions. Crop top is a trendy oiece of clothing which suits every occasion depends how you style it. Sandeepa Dhar’s crop top different styles are itself a complete diary on how to style crop tops differently.
A crop top (also cropped top, belly shirt, half shirt, midriff shirt, midriff top, tummy top, short shirt, and cutoff shirt) is a top, the lower part of which is high enough to expose the waist, navel, or some of the midriff. The cropping of a top in this manner is more popular among females but have since grown as a fashion trend for men as a comeback from the 80s. Bikinis and sports bras are generally not regarded as crop tops. (Source : wikipedia)
1. Bustier Crop Top : You can team up your solid colour bustier as a crop top with a printed pant suit for an evening event. Buy bustier crop tops in silf or satin fabric for formal party look.
2. Bra Crop Top : Going for clubbing or a bachlorette, wear this glittery bra crop top with a leather pant and an embrllished jacket but wear the jacket open.
3. Overlapped Crop Top : This crop top gives an illusion of overlapped which works as an excellent design detail. It can be worn with a pant suit or even wear it with an open shirt and a trousers.
4. Lacy Padded Crop Top : This style is a great trick for your Saturday office working when you als have a plan for partying in the evening. Wear your jacket over this paddd lacy crop top full coverd with your ripped denim and ince you are out for party in the evening, role up your jacket sleeves, make it front open and let you falunt your sexy side in this sexy padded lacy crop top.
5. Gingham Crop Top with Buttons : This is a subtle style crop top with buttons like a shirt. You can wear it with matching or solid palazzo.