India`s Mecca of fashion Amazon Fashion Week 2016 just got over. Stylingstars is showing you shoes styles you can add in your latest collection. We have got ideas from the Fashion Week but not from the shows. Yes we have got new amazing styles from the visitors we met during the event. So lets start the journey.
This blog is dedicated to women who after becoming mothers still manage to look hot & fashionable. They still inspire the mass to stay fit & can make any young girl go jealous. Here are the styles even you must try.
Fashion is not meant only for women. Yesterday from GQ Men of the Year Awards 2016 night, we are showing how MEN can also look dashing & killer with their dressing & style.We have highlighted what particular detail you should try for your style besides this entire look.
Saif Ali Khan : Three piece suit. Check out his chain accessory & brogue shoes.
Rahul Bose : Classic Nehru jacket but button details on both side make it look fresh in design.
Vikas Kaushal : Play with prints & different weaves for blazers and combinations can also look perfect for a formal evening.
Tiger Shroff : Black dinner jacket are never goes out of style & apt with such occassions.
Amitabh Bachchan : Legendary Amitabh Bachchan in contrast Bandhgala with metal buttons.
Rahul Khanna : His shoes without socks. Break the rules guys.
Wow, I never imagined that one day I will be doing a fashion blog to guide you about latest trends & styles especially from single celebrity fashion statement. Second surprise that being a celebrity style, I am taking it in my Fashion Blog. So many fashion pieces, styles, looks to get on for yourself from this shinning bollywood young actress Taapsee Pannu who is coming soon in her new movie “PINK” none other than icon Mr.Amitabh Bachchan, which is a treat itself. Great going Taapsee Pannu.
1. Cut Out Shirt Dress : Getting this style is fun & playful. If you are bit creative then just take out your front open kurti or your dad`s or brother`s shirt, use scissors, get it stitch by your local tailor or at home and you are ready. Wear shoes, could be brogues or sneakers. Thumb rule : Wear it as a dress.
2. Lacy Dress : First thing which comes to the mind when think about the black lacy dress is clubbing or a hot date. But Taapsee has don it as a casual wear & looks sexy with no accessories in this lacy number. Thumb rule : Break the rule.
3. Stripes & Cold Shoulder :In my previous post, already have shown many times how hot stripes & off shoulder trend is these days all over the world. Then how can you resist flaunting it. Taapsee showing it perfectly in single look. You can wear both styles separately also. Thumb Rule: Wear stripes with stripes or solid only.
4. Waist Coat s a Crop Top :Get a waist coat of your dad or a brother, get it fit in your measurement and whoa you are ready to style it as a stylish crop top. For semi formal look its really an impressive style. Thumb Rule : Wear only when you have a flat belly.
5. Long Kurta : How much modern you are, but when in India, you can`t ignore ethnic wear. But why to style in a regular way. Wear your long knee length kurta as a dress or if with a legging or pallazo. To complete this look, wear kolaphuri, or a juti with jhumkas and other silver jewelry. Thumb Rule : Wear silver or tradional jewelry.
6. Asymmetrical & Piping : A solid asymmetrical upper with contrast piping & piping matching lower which could be a skirt or a palazzo or culottes is something you don`t see commonly. A must have it this uncommon style to look different in croud. Thumb Rule : Piping looks best on solid colour fabric.
7. Solid colour Cut Out Shift dress :Shift dress in bold solid colour like fucia pink is always look classic with a twist & you don`t have to think twice to wear it. But to break its monotony, cut out detail breaks it in an interesting way. Thumb Rule : Keep minimal accessories.
8. Cape :The most talked about fashion piece CAPE can`t be left out. It so much in trend that be it a street weat or an iconic saree, it comes with everything now. Style it in solids, prints, and any fabric and size and look bindas. To me, cape is something which gives you wings of confidence & ultra stylish look. Thumb Rule : Wear it completely front open.
9. Bustier as Waistcoat : Now this is really an innovative idea. Wear your classic white whirt with your any neutral colour bustier over it and your classic black blazer. To make it look young and add casualness, wear ripped denim and look like a lady boss. Thumb rule : Wear a ripped denim or a minimal embellished trousers.
Hi Girls..So after fighting with hot temperature, humidity, work pressure, same boring office schedule, finally the best time of a year is just around the corner i.e. Festival & Celebration Time!! September to February full on card parties, long Diwali week, birthdays, engagements, weddings, and what not all..I know how difficult is to set your mood to go to office, then work & wearing those same grey,blue,white, black, neutrals at your workplace worse the situation. So to boost up your mood during this festive season we are telling you how to shine in your best mood at your work place by dressing s per festive season mood along with keeping in mind the office wear. So cheer up girls & kill the blues….
1. Shirt with skirt : Girls check out our favorite Deepika Padukone style. Like her, wear your oficce wear formal shirt, tuck in under your party wear glittery skirt. Opt for heels to add more to the mood. Accessories you can keep minimal as already skirt is going bit loud.
2. Power Suit :This is one of the latest international trend. But usually office wear suit means black, white, grey, blue or neutral colours. But why to carry the same in the full of lights festive seasons. Just play with colours and see how it works magic on your mood. See how Sonam Kapoor looks chic in this fuscia Pink Suit by Elie Saab.
source : bollywoodbubble
3. Ethnic/Tradional Wear :India is a country of festivals, so wearing ethnic or traditional wear is a perfect choice to opt during festive season. But hey why to look boring in same chudidar or patiala salwar suit. You are a modern girl, so try indo-western to your office. In indo-western go for dhoti pants, tulip pants or palazzos. And yes though its a festival season but still keep in mind that it is for office so keep it bit minimal. Add anything from your silver jewellerywith this look. See Kareena Kapoorbeautyful style & you are ready.
4. Fusion Style :If you are bold, experimental in your style then you can play with your existing collection in your wardrobe. Try your short kurti or a long top, teamed up with your printed leggings. But now to give your look a twist all you need a net or tulle or any transparent fabric skirt & wear it over your printed leggings. Make sure to keep your skirt in A-line preferably. To understand what exactly style we are talking talking simply copy Kangana Ranaut`s style.
5. Dress with Jacket :Wear your any office wear dress but teamed up with your flower printed or silk or embellished jacket or shrug over it. Trust me it totally change your look & styles and make you look apt for festive season in office. If your dress is subtle then you can add your party wear sandals to give it sparkling look. Alia Bhatt is perfectly showing the same style.
6. Denims : Come what may you can`t ignore this second skin to human. Now internationally accept as office wear (still it may vary). The best way to make your denims look is to wear shiny top with it, else wear a plain top with embellished or printed shiny jacket or blazer. Try your leather boots or the latest brogues with your look. Try ripped jeans if your office culture allows. Carry a box shinny clutch to add bit glamour to it. Watch Priyanka Chopra and get high on mood even if your are working in your office during this celebration season.
Wow!! What a twist to white shirt. Celebrity designer Payal Khandwala wearing a white long shirt dress, where she buttoned till only her waist to give a front slit look. She teamed up it with silk brocade palazzo. To complete the look, she worn a heavy silver necklace, which works as a cherry on the cake. A perfect style to try on any occasion.