Ranisa Padmaavati our very own beautyful Deepika Padukone is in love. But it is not some actor we are talking about. Her new love is the Silk Banarasi Saree. Lately she has been seeing wearing lot of Banarasi sarees at different occassions. Infact she also wore one at HT Style Awards held recently, where mainly you find celebrities wearing glamourous designer gowns and dresses. We are loving every bit of her Indian look and we hope this inspire lot of modern young women in India.
“There is no such thing as too many pairs of Sunglasses” – Samantha August. This line is apt for our Global Desi StylingStar Priyanka Chopra. Without trendy sunglasses, no casual or street style is complete. But the difficult part to buy sunglasses is to choose one from uncountable options. So to make your life easy for shopping sunglasses, we have picked all the styles worn by Priyanka Chopra. She seems in love doing sunglasses collection & keep styling them in a different way frequently. Most impressive thing about her sunglasses style is that withour creating any fashion faux pass she has worn them almost all with a swag & breaking the notion of what suits your face shape & skin tone.
Tip :Buy & wear sunglasses you really like. It may be correct that shape of your face matter but not always, especially if you are confident & know how to carry style like a diva, the StylingStar.
So check out all the sunglasses styles of Priyanka Chopra below & start playing“Tipi Tipi Top, which Sunglasses I want”.
Girls are you one of them who always end up buying a bad fitted or outdated shirt for your bf /bro/husband/father/friend? Or you always end up getting frustrated while buying a shirt for men because of less knowledge of this most important fashion piece? Well we knew it, that is why we have come to your rescue. After reading this guide, next time buy a shirt like a pro stylist.
1. Size :This is the foremost thing you have to be assured of and tell the assistant at shop. The size of shirt you are looking for. You must have known shirt sizes like 38, 40, 40, 44 or S, M, L, XL. Ok, so shirt sizes are measured by Chest. For example – 40 size of shirt means 40 cm chest which is equal to M (Medium). SO first once for all know your husband chest size and next time onward you know it perfect.
2. Fit : Shirts come in different fits and patterns. Fits are known as Classic, Slim, Skinny, straight, etc. Classic fit is regular fit which is same for past many decades, whereas slim is one which fits to the body. But never buy slim fit for a man who has belly.
3. Pattern : Today shirts are available in many patterns. Checks, stripes, prints, embroideries, different weaves styles. Depends on occasion, weather, body type you can choose patter accordingly.
4. Collar Styles :There are numerous kind of collar styles and one of he very important design detail while choosing a shirt. Nehru collar, spread, wing, pinned, etc lot to choose from. If you start depreciating collar styles you can do a great job in managing many different shirt styles.
5. Sleeves : There are mainly 2 types of sleeves. Full sleeves and half sleeves. Depends on weather, season, personal comfort you can opt for sleeves & cuff styles. Well these days men are liking full sleeves more both in formal & casuals. Especially in casuals, so many styles with sleeves you can play with. Also you can keep formal, semi formal & casual any look in the same full sleeves shirt.
6. Colours : Well unlike putting this common question “what colour will suit him?”, buy new colours which your man haven`t tried yet or not in his wardrobe. When you get confident of buying a shirt after reding all the above points, then be bold in choosing colours as well.
Happy New Year 2018!Just one day is left & Year 2017 will end. As usual we all want to end this year & welcome the new year 2018 while partying. Doesn`t matter whether you are going for clubbing, or to a hotel party, or a house party or infact to a beach party, we will suggest you styles for every option.
Disha Patani style for Clubbing : This is the most needful look so most of you would be going for clubbing for a New Years party. A mini embellished dress in gold, silver or black colour with a deep neckline would be apt for the party. Since it is a winter season here in India, so opting a full sleeves dress is a intelligent idea so it will add a new style to your look along with keeping you warm. Also keep you accessories minimal & let the focus stay on your dress or let say your deep attractive eyes.
2. Bhumi Pednekar Sharara trousers with sheer top : This look is better for clubbing as well as for indoor house party. Sharara trousers are one of the best modern fashion item at present. Also sheer tops are a crazy trend going on internationally. For this particular look we would suggest you to only go for colour Black & teamed up exactly the way Bhumi Pednekar is wearing. To get this look perfect just make sure you wear a perfect fitted stylish bra. Since the party place is going to be dark with blinking lights, this sheer look will make your style more stylish & sexy. Avoid any accessory with this look.
3. Kareen Kapoor Khan Cape with crop top : This look is mainly for indoor house party with your close bunch of friends where you want style with comfort. Palazzo with cape will make you feel comfortable whereas a crop top will add stylish & sexy feel to the look. You can go for the matching colours like Kareena Kapoor Khan is wearing else opting for colour blocking or other colour combinations is also a good option.
4. Malaika Arora shirt dress with thigh high boots : This look of Malaika Arora is best when you are celebrating your new year in Goa. If you are a person who don`t want to waste your time to travel to your hotel from beach then get ready for partying at some Goa club then this style works as a trick. Carry your thigh high boots, a stylish belt & your favourite perfume in your bag before you leave for the beach on 31st December. Enjoy your day at beach in the same white shirt & later in the evening before heading to the club just tie a belt over shirt & wear your thigh high boots & you are ready to groove in style.
5. Deepika Padukone winter party look : If you are going for an indoor house party or may be a terrace party or may be if you have a college party in some cafe then this look of Deepika Padukone is apt for a new year`s party. A full sleeves woollen fitted sweater with a short leather skirt with trendy stockings & ankle length boots all you need to get this chic look. The look is stylish yet practical for the ambience as it will make you look a true fashionista yet keep you wrm.
6. Shilpa Shetty in indo western saree :If you are a young married girl and have a plan to party in a hotel with your hubby, then go for Shilpa Shetty`s style. A corset blouse with a dhoti style ready to wear skirt with a pallu giving an illusion of a saree. The main focus part in this attire will be your blouse so make sure your blouse looks as stylish as Shilpa`s. A feel of saree will make you enjoy as a married woman without compromising on looking stylish & modern in a party.
7. Katrina Kaif look for a beach party : If you are celebrating your new year at some beach of a Goa then this look of Katrina Kaif from Tiger Zinda Hai is perfect. A front knotted crop top with denim hot pants is what you must wear before you go to beach on 31st December. As soon as the party begin on beach all you have to do is just add boots else directly just start dancing & enjoying in your slippers. For an accessory you can wear a stylish tiara on your head or forehead.
8. Yami Gautam metallic emerald green gown : Metallic emerald green gown is most trendiest fashion item at present so why not to flaunt it in a new year`s party. Wear a gown especially in emerald green or if not then any colour you have got if you are going for a hotel party with your family. It looks feminine, elegant & stylish. Just wear the best diamond earrings you have with the gown & your look is complete for the party.
In the world of fashion, if you wish to stand out from the crowd, then keep trying regular stuff in a new creative style. If you love to wear sari & wish to look trendy with elegance at the same time, then you must try this new trend of Collar Blouse. These blouses look so royal and trendy that even celebrities are not able to resist them wearing. Such blouses can have varieties of necklines, sleeve lengths, blouse lengths, fabrics and various types of work on it. For new different collars style “just Google – Collars” & get ready for new look. For more collar style ideas dig into men`s wardrobe or search men`s wear & like boyfriend denim, flaunt this new hot trend.
White shirt is classic but it gives a new look everytime you teamed up it with different things. To get some fashionable ideas check out Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt & Neha Dhupia. Try any of these styles & look as chic as these bollywood beauties.
Girl are you of those who is going to be a bride these winters? If yes then this post is for you. Go bold, break the rules & plan for an ivory white lahenga for your wedding like the one gorgeous Kareena Kapoor just wore at Manish Malhotra’s fashion show. Also wearing a bustier instead of traditional blouse or choli is a great idea of fusion & giving it a modern look.
International sensation sizzling Selena Gomez attended American Music Awards 2017 in a short leather black dress detailled with multiple metal zippers. This dress is apt for clubbing in winters as it keeps you warm & at the same time looks glamourous. Also it is a great trendy modern version of classic Little Black Dress. We would suggest to keep the look simple and accessorized with black heels.
Time is changing and so are women. Now we have more working women in every field. Office wear is also evolving and women are taking office wear style also seriously. Shilpa Shetty worn an asyemmetric pant suit deaigned by Ashish n Soni at a Global Entrepreneurship Summit . Ladies, we want your opinion on is this suit fine for office and professional meetings? Do comment!