Bollywood actress Hina Khan’s new Webseries “Unlock” has released on Zee5 Premium. We all know Hina Khan lives working out even during Covid19 lockdown. Her gym looks are equally fashionable and are trendy. Whoever is clueless or confused what to wear in gym while working out this video of Hina Khan is your life saviour & styling guide. Check out all her gym styles and choose beat suitable look for yourself. And most important let shower her more and more love and blessings for her new webseries Unlock.
We all have seen all black look, we have seen all white look, even denim on denim look. But this is one of the most iconic most fashionable look we have seen in ages. All Denim Look! Denim Shirt Dress accessorised with a denim obi belt and to complete the look peep toe denim thigh high boots. We would love to see more looks of this level. @aslisona you are a rockstar.
Bollywood and fashion always go hand in hand. The same glamour & glitz were witnessed last night at Vogue Beauty Awards 2019 which was held at JW Mariott, Mumbai in association with Reliance Trends where Bollywood divas were sparkling in sexy glamourous evening gowns. Though all kinds of designs, colours, styles, cuts of evening wear were seen but the most favoured loveable designs of the celebs were the slit gowns. I wonder how just a simple slit can make the whole outfit looks so glamourous and sexy. That slit makes the design look asymmetrical and gives the celeb an opportunity to flaunt those sexy legs for which she sheds so much sweat in the gym. Let see which celeb wore the best slit gowns at the event.
Kiara Advani (born Alia Advani on 31 July 1992) is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Hindi along with some Telugu films. After making her acting debut in the 2014 comedy film Fugly, Advani went on to star in several commercial and critically successful films, such as the sports film M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016), the Netflix anthology film Lust Stories (2018), and the Telugu political drama Bharat Ane Nenu (2018).
Soon Kiara will be seen in Kabir Singh with Shahid Kapoor which is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language drama film written and directed by Sandeep Vanga. It is a remake of his own Telugu film Arjun Reddy(2017). Kiara keeps impressing fashion critics especially with her smart casual trendy looks. We find her looks apt for 2019 summer fashion. Lets have a look which can give you trendiest fashion ideas for these summers.
1. Translucent lace ruffles top with a short skirt.
2. Low high length shirt dress.
3. Solid red colour short shift dress.
4. Spaghetti strappy crop top with track pants.
5. Calf length camouflage deep neck jumpsuit.
6. Double denim.
7. Olive green spaghetti top with a camouflage print track pants.
8. One shoulder ruffled top with a colour dyed denim.
9. White crop top with ripped denim.
10. Sequinned slogan shift short dress.
11. Long bustier layered over a white short shirt dress.
12. Cut sleeves blazer dress.
13. Knotted printed shirt with a contrast colour short skirt.
14. Tank top with a colour dyed short denim skirt & a cap.
15. White tank top with a ripped denim and accessorized it with a printed scarf.
16. Matching set of printed cut sleeves top with a short skirt.
“There is a shade of Red for every woman” – Audrey Hepburn. This line goes perfectly on Bollywood divas who painted the town red with their Red colour looks at the recently held prestigious GQ Best Dressed Awards 2019. Majorly backless & plunging necklines styles ruled the red carpet looks of these Bollywood beauties. Lets look who wore what in Red at the event.
1. Rakul Preet Singh : Rakul wore a one shoulder asymmetric dress.
Outfit : Michelle Masono
Jewellery : Gehna Jewellera
Hmua : Subhu & Harsh Jariwala
Styling : Tanya Ghavri
Assisted by : Nidhi Jeswani
2. Katrina Kaif : Katrina wore a three piece backless suit.
Outfit : Nikhil Thampi
Makeup : Daniel Bauer
Hair : Amit Thakur
Styling : Beez Sharma
3. Sandeepa Dhar : Sandeepa opt for a deep neck full sleeves backless gown with a plunging neckline & a thigh high slit.
Outfit : Label D
Earrings : Hyberbole Accessories
Rings : Label Neophilia
Hmu : Mallika Jolly
Styling : Priyanka Mehra
4. Amruta Khanvilkar : She wore a strappy backless gown with a small slit in front & a plunging neckline.
Outfit : Swapnil Shinde
Styling : Neha Chaudhary
5. Tamannaah Bhatia : This hottie wore a short fitted leatherite dress with lapel & a long metal zipper.
Naomi Grace Scott (born 6 May 1993) is an English actress and singer. She starred as Kimberly Hart, the Pink Ranger, in the 2017 Power Rangersfilm, co-starred as Maddy Shannon in the science fiction drama series Terra Nova, and starred as Mohini “Mo” Banjaree in the Disney Channel original film Lemonade Mouth and as Megan in the TV series Life Bites. In 2015 Scott was named a Screen International Star of Tomorrow.
She came to international recognition when she played Princess Jasmine in the 2019 live action remake of Aladdin. In July 2018, Sony Pictures Entertainment confirmed that Scott will star as one of the three lead ‘Angels’ in the new 2019 Elizabeth Banks-directed reboot film of Charlie’s Angels, along with Kristen Stewart and Ella Balinska.
Naomi Scott has got impressive taste in fashion. Not only on redcarpet but also in promotional events and her street looks she is trendy in her styles. In this blog we are showing you her best fashion looks which even you would love to get inspire with.
“Yellow is capable of charming God”once said by legendary artist Vincent Van Gogh. Now we also agree after seen this Bollywood fashionista Rakul Preet Singh who this month will be seen in Bollywood film “De De Pyaar De” with Ajay Devgn & Tabu. After witnessing different styles of Rakul Preet in Yellow, we are certain that she must be in love with the yellow colour like the black is loved by the world. Since sunny summers of 2019 are at its peak, where everyone is relishing mangoes, fashion cannot keep itself away from this hot colour Yellow. Yellow is bold catchy colour which looks rich but risky if not carried correctly. In this fashion blog we are showing you how to style colour Yellow these summers like hottie Rakul Preet Singh in different styles.
1. Long Trench Dress : Yellow colour long trench dress with a slit & matching broad belt is so much 90s fashion but still look trendy. Trench style make the dress looks formal & slit detail make it look glamorous & apt for summers.
2. Indo-Western Dress : An asymmetric cut yellow dress with one side sleeveless & the other side covering your complete hand giving a style of a saree. Not only this, an embroidered or applique work border giving it more of a saree look. This style is great for a wedding cocktail party & or any similar occasion.
3. Yellow Off Shoulder Top : You look jaw drop gorgeous when you mix two hottest fashion trends. Here Rakul Preet look chic in an off shoulder loose fit yellow top, paired with a cropped denim & brown brogues shoes. Also we really loved her choice of adding a white strap smart watch rather any other style.
4. Yellow Polka Dot Dress : No summer fashion is complete without polka dots. A yellow colour polka dot dress can be considered classic when can never go out of fashion & neither you ca go wrong ever this look. This style looks girly & also comfortable for summers.
5. Yellow silk saree : Indian girl wardrobe cannot be consider complete if there is no saree. Wear a yellow silk saree especially if you have to attend a wedding in summers. Opt for a matching blouse, a neatly done centre parting hair style, jhumkas and heavy neck piece & trust me this is the best look & the only look which I feel fulfills the real meaning of Van Gogh saying.
6. Full sleeves round neck top : In India summers are not only known for mangoes but also for summer holidays. So if you are travelling to a hill station, war a yellow round neck top & combine it with a denim hot pants. It will make you look fashionista & also keeps you comfortable in this hot cold mix weather. Prefer sneakers with this look & top knot hairstyle.
7. Yellow formal trousers : Wear a yellow formal trousers in summers & it works as your best denim because you can pair it almost with everything and for any occasion. Going to market or for a coffee with a friend team it up with a white or any tshirt & when going for a formal meeting or office wear it with any shirt tucked in.
8. Plain matching Indian suit :If you a a girl who loves wearing Indian wear or in a mood to wear any then wearing a matching plain yellow suit is a great choice. Plain kurta, matching plain palazzo fitted trousers & a matching plain or printed dupatta. Choose silver Kolhapuri chappals & chunky oxidized jewelries with this look.
9. Leopard printed cut shoulder short dress : Prints look always trendy in summers & some prints like Leopards never go out of fashion. Cut shoulder short dress will make you look stylish, girly, trendy & leopard print will make the simple dress look summer perfect.
10. Matching cape & high waist shorts : Matching yellow colour cape & high waist shorts whether plain or printed looks stylish. Yellow usually looks best with white colur so opt for yellow spaghetti or a tank top or any white crop top. Going for an IPL match, hang out with friends, college, movies or any occasion like this this look will make you stand out from the croud & sufficient to make even other girls to look at you in awe.
11. Yellow flower printed jacket : Thin material yellow colour flower printed jacket can be your life saviors even in summers. As we said, summers are also meant for holidays so strong chances may be of travelling to hill stations & travelling in a flight. So in both the situations this one jacket will balance your body temperature along with making you look fashionista.
12. One shoulder satin dress : Wear a one shoulder yellow colour satin dress if you have to attend a wedding cocktail party or going for clubbing. Satin fabric will slip over your body like a feather & one shoulder dress will make you look sexy yet cool in this hot weather.