The second you see Ameesha Patel, that melodious line “Kaho Naa pyaar Hai” start playing in your mind. And now we are sure after seeing her different sexy styles of denim hotpants with white tops will always make you remind of her. Which style of Ameesha in denim hotpants with white top you like best?
Winters are in full swing and so are fashion loving people as they are getting more amazing time to experiment with their winter looks. Winter styles are all about layering, leather and boots mainly. We are showing you some amazing styles of Bollywood celebs which even you can flaunt with panache in this winter season.
1. Long sweater as a dress : Wear a long sweater as a short dress and to cover your legs in this cold weather team it up with a long thigh high boots. For extra warming layer your dress with a long wool coat and you are ready like this International Indian superstar Priyanka Chopra.
2. Over sized sweater : Over sized jackets and tops are already making waves in fashion world and in winters it is over sized sweater which are completing the circle. Wear an over sized sweater as a top with leggings or skinny jeans like Esha Gupta. Don’t forget to add thigh high boots as they are cosy yet stylish in winters.
3. Wool Layering : This Parineeti Chopra look is apt if its really cold out there or you are someone who shivers more than people in your surrounding in this cold weather. Cover yourself from head to toe in this style with woollen items. A woollen cap, high neck top, woollen cape, denim or trousers, wool gloves and boots.
4. Half sleeves Denim jacket : When I first saw this picture of Disha Patani I found this style really catchy especially because of a layering of half sleeves Denim Jacket over a turtle neck top with a leather bottom.5. All Black Look : Deepika Padukone airport look in all black is like death by chocolate dessert. Winter look and thats too in fashion’s most favourite colour Black is most desirable among all. Black high neck top, a long fuax fur coat, black skinny denims and black long boots all you need to get this look.6. Matching tweed skirt top : Kangana Ranaut is on the seventh heaven as her directorial debut “Manikarnika” is already doing great on box office. She is also the queen in fashion world as she has amaizng taste in it. Why to look bored in office in winters. Rather wear a matching long skirt top in tweed or any heavy wollen fabric. Opt for leather boots to cover your legs in this cold weather and more style.
7. Winter Classic : Classics are always best as you never go wrong with that. Wear a white turtle neck top, blue denim, black over coat with black long boots whenever you feel either you don’t have anything to wear or you are confused what to wear? Whenever you find yourself in this situation go for this Janhvi Kapoor’s look.
8. Athleisure : It is still the hottest trend and even we love it most as these are extreme comfortable yet very stylish. Wear a fleece fabric track suit with sports like sneakers and just go like a diva. This look is also works best when you are travelling or going to hang out with friends at a cafe.
9. Sporty Chic : Kareena Kapoor is one actress who can make even a simple tshirt payjama chappal look super trendy. So when you go to the parlour or a market in this wineter season next, wear your fashionable track pants with a sweat tshirt or any woollen top and over it a nylon jacket. In footwear prefer your sneakers or sport shoes.
Kashmir ki kali who looks as soft as rose petals and as hot as fire Sandeepa Dhar starts her new year 2019 by her new glamourous photoshoot. Some of her looks are best for parties and others for fun time.
Sara Ali Khan is a born star who is ready to rule Bollywood by her first movie Kedarnath & soon will be seen in Simba next with none ither than Ranveer Singh. Not only Bollywood, she is already making waves in a fashion world by her trendy looks and styles. Her styles have a mass appeal which can become the hottest trend in the country. The best detail we get from usually all the looks of Sara Ali Khan is that minimal always look best and more. We wish loads of love and best wishes to beautyful Sara Ali Khan for the new journey of her career and life. Let see her best styles for all occassions which you can carry to look diva like Sara Ali Khan.
1. Nude Lace Party Dress :Going for a cocktail party or for clubbing nothing can compete with a dress and when the dress us of lace then it adds victorian richness along with a sexy quotient to it. Nude dress is the new black.
2. Street Style : Casual styles are the most sought after trends as it is needed the most. White Tshirt with denim hotpants are always the first choice among girls so does for Sara Ali Khan. This look of Sara is the pole apart of what we are going to see in her movie Kedarnath. Wear a slogan tshirt with a ripped denim hotpants with sport shoes and a big size bag but no jewellery.
3. Crop Top with Ripped Denim :Crop top fashion is not a fad so not going out of trend soon & so is the case with ripped denim. Sara Ali Khan looks tall and chic in this stylish yellow crop top having bell sleeves worn with a ripped denim. When so much details are going on in your style then keep the look minimal like Sara.
4. Stripped Shirt Dress : I feel shirt dress is another classic fashion product which can never go out of trend like a denim. Stripes are always been cherished. So a stripped shirt dress goes well for any occassion and looks sexy yet chic at the same time.
5. Silk Borcade Indo-Western Suit : Silk is royal and is like your second skin if you enviably belongs to a royal family. The silk brocade suit with classic cuts looks stylish and comfortable. This ensemble can be worn at any occassion from birthday party to a wedding.
6. Gym look :Gym look of celebrities is the latest trend after their airport looks. But thanks to their gym looks which has insoired many girls out there to looks stylish and to workout. Sara Ali Khan looks hot in a translucent tshirt layered inside with a contrast colour sports bra combined with a metallic look shorts and a metallic look big bag.
7. Indo-Western Top : To break the rule in a style is an art proves enchantress Sara Ali Khan. Why always and only to wear western tops with a Denim. Source some short Indian Ethnic handicraft top from a local matket and team with your best fitted denim and you are game for it.
8. Crop Top with a Shimmer Pant : When you are in a party mood shimmer clothes looks best and set the mood perfectly. Donning a metallic shimmer look is quite risky as you may over do it. So to keep the look sublte yet fun wear any one thing out of top and pant in shimmer. Try shimmer look when you go for clubbing or a college feat or luckily enough to attwnd the rock show.
Disha Patani also known as a national crush of India who can make millions of heart melt by her one smile is also a fashion inspiration in India now. She are among few in Bollywood who can carry every style with elan and can introduce new fashion trends in India.
Not only Disha is a fitness freak but also she has a love for sports bra and so much that she has started wearing it as a crop top in her street style looks. If you are also a fan of Disha, a fitness freak and fashionista then flaunt your sports bra look like this diva from her 10 best looks.
Now since world’s most beautyful actress Deepika Padukone is styling big hoops so definitely they are hottest trend now especially when festive season is on. So girls get ready to flaunt big hoops like Deepika this festive season to look diva.
Sonu ke Titu ki Sweety Nushrat Bharucha’s sexy beach wear rising the temperature while holidaying in Andaman & Nicobar Island. Her styles are real fashion inspiration whenever you are going to Goa or any other beach for holidaying. @nushratbharucha
We are sure even you also feel this same uncountable times “kya pehnu”, or “kuch nahi hai mere pass”. Well for such situations, add a badhgala jacket in your wardrobe because that bandhgala jacket can be your life saviour. You can wear that bandhgala jacket in various styles which can be worn at any kind of occassion. WIth a saree as blouse, with denim, with indian skirt, dhoti pants, etc.
Dilli ka pataakha Radhika Madan has now become Bollywood ka pataakha with her maiden film made by none other than ace director Vishal Bhardwaj. Though in real life Radhika is a modern fashionable girl but in the movie the way she has portrayed the character of Badki the chubby village girl is really spectacular. Radhika is quite trendy in her styles which are impressive enough to inspire fashion loving girls. In our blog we are decoding the best styles of Radhika Madan which can give you new amazing fashion ideas to flaunt.
1. Shirt as an Off Shoulder : Why to wear your same shirt the way it has been designed. Rather let your top 2-3 buttons opened and slide one or both sides drop on your shoulder to make it look as an off shoulder shirt.
2. Maxi dress with Bomber Jacket : Wear your strappy or tube or any maxi dress and kayer it with your sporty or leather bomber jacket or even a shrug to give it a new look. To make your look more stylish, roll over your sleeves the way Radhika has done.
3. Lacy Little Black Dress : Going out for clubbing or a sexy date night with your boyfriend, go for this short and sexy lace little black dress. Add a sultry black see through stockings, centre parted ironed hairstyle and no accessroies minimal look and we promise you won’t look less than Radhika herself.
4. Black and White classic look : When you are confused what to wear or like most of the girls in a state that “kuch bhi nahi hai mere pass pahenne ko” & without a second thought dig intomtour wardrobe, take out your crisp white collar shirt & any short black skirt and hey see the problem is resolved. Again keep the look minimal an let your black and white combo highlighted.
5. Denim Hotpants with a boyfriend shirt : It is one of the best street styles I have come across. When you are in a mood of style with comfort this look is the perfect solution. Wear your denim hotpants with any boyfriend fit shirt without tucked in. To add more style wear oxford or brougues shoes in any colour but with hidden socks.
6. Printed Crop top with flared Pants : Printed crop top is one of the hottest trend internationally which is not going out for long time now. Going to college or hang out with friends an option of printed crop top with matching colour flared pants looks cool. Not only this if you are a short height girl, it gives an illusion of taller height.
7. Black lace crop top with black palazzo pants : Wearing a black lace crop top with black pallazzo pants with minimal accessroise are the great style especially going for any birthday party. To add a sheeen and more style carry a matching shiny clutch.
8. Athleisure : This looks goes best especially when you are travelling or going to college because of its style and comfort. Athleisure is so hot in trend that even internation stars like Rihana, Beyonce, etc can’t still ignore it.
9. Strappy Stripped Jumpsuit : It is difficult to find a girl who dosn’t like wearing a junpsuit. But like Radhika, if you wear a stripped stappy jumpsuit with a stiched same fabric belt you look a true chic as the stripes make you look taller, belt clinches your waist and straps let you flaunt your sexy collar bones and shoulder. Junpsuit is also a life saviour as it can we worn anywhere at any occaasion.
10. Tomboyish look : If you are a young gulr who is tomboyish then this style of Radhika Madan is apt for you. Wear your denim hotpants with your any tshirt or a tank top tucked in and layered it with a long shirt or a jacket. In cootwear opt for sneakers preferably and a small leather backpack.
11. Festive look : India is a land of festivals and season of festivals has just begun. Nothing can beat Indian wear in these festivals. So a matching printed crop top with a long flayered skirt with lot of silver or oxidised jewelleries look great.
12. Geek yet glamourous : It is an easiest style to carry. Wear your any printed round neck tshirt, tucked in your any beat fitted or favourite skirt, heels and most important to get the perfect Geek yet sexy look wear your aviator glasses.
Bollywood industry is certainly changing and evolving. Now it just not only actresses who are considered as fashion queens in India but also Bollywood singers who are emerging as new fashion icons in India. Like international pop singers, our very own Bollywood singers are also making their own niche in the world of fashion and quite impressing and inspiring in fashion trends. They are young, talented, beautyful & sexy. Girls have started following their styles and men have crush on them. These Bollywood singers are so gorgeous in their look that it won’t be a surprise if you see them romancing Shahrukh Khan or Salman Khan or any other actors soon someday. So let see who are these Top 10 Bollywood Singers who are fashionably sexy.
1. Anushka Manchanda : Without the doubt she is the torch bearer when we talk about sexy Bollywood singers who are a fashionistas. Her most famous songs are “Dum Maaro Dum” , “Allah Duhai Hai”, “Bezubaan Phir se”. Anushka even walk the ramp for India’s top designers. Anushka’s double denim look layered over a fishnet looks super cool. Adding big aviators & white sneakers gives her stylish pop look which is a great style of street wear.
2. Kanika Kapoor : She is not only angel in her looks but also has a very distinctive classical voice. Usually all her songs become rage in India. “Baby Doll”, “ Chittiyan Kaliyan”, “Beat Pe Booty” are her most famous songs. Kanika Kapoor is an avid traveller. So if you are a beach person or holidaying at some resort then this look from Kanika is apt. A white bikini, neon pallazo, hat, avaitors & hawai chappal.
3. Neeti Mohan : Remember “Ishq Wala Love”, Jiya Re”, “Tune Maari Entriyaan”? Yes the beautyful female voice in all these famous songs are of Neeti Mohan. Neeti is a real fashionista who has an amazing fashion sense. Wear this asymmetrical one shoulder plaid top with a ripped patch work hot pants when going for a movie or cafe with a friends. To accessorise this oxidized neck piece is a great idea. In shoes you can go for such ankle length boots else you can also opt for sneakers.
4. Neha Bhasin : Like her voice, Neha is bold and sexy in her looks. She can carry most sexy styles with elan. We just love her style of wearing an asymmetrical white shirt dress with a contrast colour obi belt and a top knot hairstyle and done. No jewellery or no other accessory is the mantra. Neha Bhasin’s most famous songs are “Swag Se Swagat”, “Kuch Khaas Hai”, “Jag Ghoomeya”.
5. Prakriti Kakar :Athleisure is still the hottest trend and this is what Bollywood singer Prakriti Kakar is showing. The best qualities of athleisure is that it is always very comfortable yet stylish. It is also a best style to carry when you are travelling. Prakriti is best known for songs like “ Hawaa Hawaa”, Hard Hard” “Bheegh Loon”.
6. Shirley Sethia : She is a teenage sensation. Her cute smile has made her a national crush of boys. “Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye”, “Disco Disco”. A tank top with a short denim skirt with raw hem teamed with up white sneakers & accessorised it with a small leather backpack is a great style if you are a college girl or travelling.
7. Shalmali Kholgade : “Balam Pichkari”, “Lat Lag Gayi”, “Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai”, are her most famous songs so she is the one who can make you dance on any of her songs. But wait because let me tell you she is also the ind who can give you all kind of great style tips and looks which can even make you look chic and sexy. Why to look bored and sad when going to office or a professional meeting. Wear a pant suit but with a twist. A short coat like jacket with a high waist pant with a broad matching knotted belt worn with a tucked in text or a slogan printed tshirt. If your office or a meeting is not very formal then you can wear the same top knot hairstyle like Shalmali.
8. Sukriti Kakar :Who can forget “Ladki Kar Gayi Chull”, “Pehli Baar”. Yes Sukriti Kakar is the voice behind these chartbuster songs. Not only she is the most gorgeous singer in Bollywood but also the rising superstar. Are you holidaying in Goa or Bali or somewhere in Europe then this is the perfect look to go for. A bustier stripes top with a contrast colour short skirt is sexy, comfortable yet chic which Sukriti is wearing. To break the monochrome look go for a bright bold lips & nail paint colour.
9. Sunidhi Chauhan : Without the doubt she is the most popular singer in Bollywood we have at present. It is very difficult to mention her best songs as there are uncountable unforgettable songs she has in her kitty. But “Beedi Jalaile”, “Ruki Ruki”, “Dhoom Machale” come instantly when we think of Sunidhi. Wear a black sequined jacket with a black & white sequinned palazzo accessorised with a choker if you are going to a friend’s birthday party or for clubbing or to a rock concert if you are lucky enough exactly the way Sunidhi is wearing. Shimmer and glitter is fun sometimes in fashion.
10. Monali Thakur : She is one of the busiest singer in Bollywood at present. She is singing new songs for upcoming films, she is judging the reality show, doing live performances, getting her fashion photoshoot done and much more. Monali Thakur’s most famous songs are “Moh Moh Ke Dhaage”, “Zara Zara Touch Me”, “Sawar Loon”. Wear a short velvet full sleeves dress with a long or thigh high boots, no accessories & open hair if you are going for a saturday night or on a hot date with your boyfriend.