The word dupatta is a combination of ‘du-‘ meaning two, and ‘patta’ meaning strip of cloth, originally from Sanskrit. Early evidence of dupatta veil or scarf can be traced to the Indus valley civilization, where the sculpture of the Priest King whose left shoulder is covered with some kind of a chaddar, suggests that the use of the dupatta dates back to this early Indic culture.
Why to get scratch your head for a style everytime you have to carry a dupatta. We are a style doctor & understands your daily life fashion crisis. Enough talks now, let show you dupatta styles so that you can suprise the world with new dupatta`s styles you wear everytime.
Summers of 2018 has already started, temperature is rising and so does the hotness level of Bollywood actress Sandeepa Dhar. It seems that Sandeepa loves sporting Crop Tops as she has been spotted wearing crop tops at many occassions. Crop top is a trendy oiece of clothing which suits every occasion depends how you style it. Sandeepa Dhar’s crop top different styles are itself a complete diary on how to style crop tops differently.
A crop top (also cropped top, belly shirt, half shirt, midriff shirt, midriff top, tummy top, short shirt, and cutoff shirt) is a top, the lower part of which is high enough to expose the waist, navel, or some of the midriff. The cropping of a top in this manner is more popular among females but have since grown as a fashion trend for men as a comeback from the 80s. Bikinis and sports bras are generally not regarded as crop tops. (Source : wikipedia)
1. Bustier Crop Top : You can team up your solid colour bustier as a crop top with a printed pant suit for an evening event. Buy bustier crop tops in silf or satin fabric for formal party look.
2. Bra Crop Top : Going for clubbing or a bachlorette, wear this glittery bra crop top with a leather pant and an embrllished jacket but wear the jacket open.
3. Overlapped Crop Top : This crop top gives an illusion of overlapped which works as an excellent design detail. It can be worn with a pant suit or even wear it with an open shirt and a trousers.
4. Lacy Padded Crop Top : This style is a great trick for your Saturday office working when you als have a plan for partying in the evening. Wear your jacket over this paddd lacy crop top full coverd with your ripped denim and ince you are out for party in the evening, role up your jacket sleeves, make it front open and let you falunt your sexy side in this sexy padded lacy crop top.
5. Gingham Crop Top with Buttons : This is a subtle style crop top with buttons like a shirt. You can wear it with matching or solid palazzo.
Charming Bollywood actress Kriti Kharbanda who has given splendid performance in movies like “Guest In London, “Raas Reboot”, “Meri Shadi Mein Zarur Aana” is soon will be seen on silver screen in her new movie “Veerey Di Wedding”. After remaning one of the top actors in Kannada movies, now she is making her own niche in Bollywood. Besides being a talent house, Kriti is also a fashionable actor who keeps introducing new fashion styles. In this blog we are showing her best styles which gives you an insight and new ideas about New Fashion Trends for Spring Summer 2018.
1. Shorts with matching cut sleeves coat :Who would like to wear a formal pant suit in summers especially when you are not an employee of a corporate office. So to look chic yet bit formal, dress up like Kriti Kharbanda where you to paired your shorts with a matching cut sleeves lapeled jacket.
2. Ripped Denim : Like diamonds even Denims are forever. These days extremely rugged ripped denims are the hottest trend internationally. The best way to makemthe look subtle wear a bright coloured printed blazer or a jacket.
3. Hologram Skirt : You must have seen this hologram as a sticker on various packaging but in an internation fashion trend this look is making alot of noise. To achieve this hologram look, fabrics are available or you can also get your basic silk or cotton fabric printed. Else it is available readymade.
4. Short Skirt over a Shirt Dress : Wearing a shirt dress has become monotonous and common. So to give this a new look, wear your short skirt over your shirt dress in a such a way that the hem of your shirt dress keeps peeping out from below the skirt.
5. Stripes : Stripes are for men is an old thing now. Stripes has become such a hot trend that you will find it in every possible womens wear clothing. But to wear stripes in a stylish way, wear stripes in a trendy wear like the one Kriti Kharbanda is wearing.
6. Colour Yellow : Like the fruit Mango is known as the king of fruits, the same way yellow colour in any shade rule fashion world in summers. Wear colour yellow in a short backless dress like Kriti Kharbanda & look hot in summers.
7. Ruffles : Watch any red carpet look of any celebrity in Bollywood or even in Hollywood chances are you will find most of the celebrities in an evening gown with Ruffles. It is another trendy design detail to look for in fashion style 2018. Kriti Kharbanda wore such ruffle detailed dress which is a fusion of sexy and elegance.
8. Lace : Lace is sensual and the synonym of sexy in fashion. Wearing a lace dress instantly makes the wearer look sexy without even trying hard. Lace dress is perfect if you are going for clubbing or luckily to a beach party. Kriti Kharbanda style in lace dressnis enough to proove our words.
9. Long Tshirt :This long Tshirt is so much in fashion trend because if its comfort & multiple way of wearing it. You can wear a long Tshirt as a dress, tucked in inside your denims ir trousers or a skirt it becomes a top, wear on bed for sleep it becomes your nightwear. Celebrities are looking this long tshirts for travelling alot.
10. Shirt with a long skirt : Wearing your long skirt with a short kurti is a passe. Now wear your formal shirt tucked in your long skirt is a style. Best thing about this look is you can style your shirt in multiple ways. For example – you can make it off shoulder the way Kriti Kharbanda has done it in a picture. You can make it look different by put on your top collar button and many such more ways.
Denim is the most iconic fashion cloth present in the world. But buying a new denim is an art and a time taking process. Are you also one of those who find all denims similar or one who dosn`t know what different to buy in denim? Remember when our mom always complain “you have so many blue denims why you bought new thats too similar looking”. God, first of all we did the most difficult task of buying a new pair & an add on, we ourselves confused what so different about this new purchase. Ok don`t worry now. We tell you how you can buy & collect new different looking denims when you go next for your denim shopping & look enviable. Denims are so playful that to buy different piece you can play with range of different fits, colours, washes, finishings & styles.
1. Fits :Today all denim brands are offering different kind of fits for different look. Bootcuts, Flared, Skinny, High Rise, Low Rise, Culotte, Boyfriend, Jogger, Jegging & many more which fits & look totally different from each other.
2. Washes : So much evolution is happening in denim industry that now so many kind of washes are been treated on denim to get different touch & feel. Washes are kind of chemical treatment done on denim fabric to give different feel & effect to the denim. Same fabric can look as soft as silk, as light as ice & same can look dark & hard. Washes like Acid wash, Bleaching, Ripped, Light, Dark, scrapping etc are done. washes on denims are the most important feature which makes denim look unique from others.
3. Embellishments : Denim is so playful that besides different cuts & washes, lot of other technique can be done to make it look more interesting. Embroidery, Patch work, Studs, Prints, Applique & many more can be done. Adding any of these technique gives a kind of signature to the look.
4. Colours : The most important part of fashion from where the story of fashion starts are Colours. Earlier denim used to be made only in Indigo colour (a shade of Blue) but gradually, fashion designers have brought denims in every Pantone Colour present today. SO people who loves playing with colours don`t have to compromise even in denims. If you are creative, then you can buy & get a denim stitched & get it dye in your favourite colour.
Bollywood actress Shama Sikander yesterday attended Times Of India Sport Awards in Mumbai where she was spotted in a black crop top with a one sided train in it. This was a modern twisted red carpet look styled by her. It is a great trendy style when you are looking for a comfort too. The best design detail which made the look workable and stylish is the one sided train of the black crop top. For us now everyone must have at least one of this kind of top for formal occassions when you will also looking for some comfort.
Summers are just around the corner and the perfect time of wearing a shirtdress is coming. Toned up your legs to fluant, get your exsisitng shirtdress, short skirt & short deess ready. Why to wear your shirtdress the way it is suppose to wear? Wear your sexy short skirt over your shirt dress where the hem of that shirtdress keeps peeping from the skirts end. Lot of bollywood celebrities have been spotting carrying this trendiest style which is in fashion internationally.
Second way to wear your shirtdress in a new stylish way is, wear your short spaghetti or tube dress over your shirtdress like these bollywood celebrities Shraddha Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra are wearing.
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has become the fashion icon and her Indo-Western Sarees have become her signature style. Since now every modern girl loves to wear saree occassionaly but not in a traditional way, we are showing you various styles of Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty in Indo-Weatern Sarees. So if you are going for a shopping or going to your personal boutique to get an Indo-Western saree, just choose any style from Shilpa Shetty’s and look as fashionable as Shilpa Shetty. But do not forget that right makeup and selction of right accessories can make or mar your look. From wedding to event you can style this look in any formal occassion. So let see, get inspire & love Shilpa Shetty’s Indo-Western Sarees.
In fashion & trends there are so many examples where some old fashion has became the latest trend with a modern twist in it. The same way, there is a new addition in these examples of fashion. Introducing “Sharara Pants”. The origins of this attire is said to have come from the design aesthetics of Mughal royalties. Sharara gained recognition in India with the arrival of Mughals in India. A common attire of women belonging to the royal classes during the period of the Mughal rule, the Sharara has since become popular amongst Pakistani and Muslim women across the globe. Bollywood movies in the 1970’s and 80’s also contributed to the increasing popularity of the outfit in India.
Now with time even Sharara has been evolved & has become modern. From traditional wear to wedding attire, now in 2018 Sharara is taking place in a wardrobe of modern Indian girl around the globe who loves & feel comfortable in western wear. Therefore Sharara has come out as a trendiest fashion with a modern twist in a new name of “Sharara Pants”. Sharara Pants are available in various fabrics, colours, styles & textures. We are showing you various style ideas of Sharara Pants you can carry at different occassion.
1. Plain Silk Sharara Pants : Every girl love colours. So why to keep Sharara Pants away from it. Get these Sharara Pants made from your local tailors or boutiques in the latest colour or your favourite colours. Also these are ready to wear available on various online shopping websites along with fashion streets of the cities. Team up with a crop top & look chic.
source : snapdeal.com
2. Sexy see through Lace : Yeah it may sound weird to you at first time, but Sharara in see through lace looks sexy yet stylish at the same time. Going out in the evening to hang out or to a cocktail party this is a perfect choice to wear. Very modern version of traditional clothing.
source : sauvecouture.com
3. Printed Sharara Pants : Sharara Pants fashion is now so in trend that even Bollywood actresses cant deprieve them to style these. Recently Bollywood actress Amayra Dastur was spotted in a printed Sharara Pants worn with a front knotted matching crop top. Well the picture says all.
source : amayra dastur on instagram
4. A western Sharana Pants : If you are somebody who feels best & comfortable in a western trousers mainly then do not feel sad. Get your Sharara Pants made in your trousers fabric and wear it with your western jacket or top. This style looks so neat & clean that you can even carry this style for your office wear or while travelling.
source : pinterest
5. Sharara Pants in Velvet : Since we are talking about a fashionable cloth than how can we stop playing it with different rich fabrics like Velvet. Get your Sharara Pants made in Velvet fabric in any colour. You can keep it plain or get it embelished it with an embroidery or any surface embelishment technique.
source : img.in
6. Cotton Block Printed Sharara Pants : Summers are around the corner & nothing suits best than cotton fabric to the body. Block printed cotton fabric is one of the prominient fabrics available in India with its true Indian essence. If you are a college going girl or goes to a tutuion classes or work in some NGO or loves ethnic look then this is a perfect trendy Sharara Pants style for you. Team up with short length kurta or a ganji or infact a tshirt & you look a perfect example of modern Indian girl.
source : arronyok.com
7. Indo-Western Sharara Pants : Bollywood actress is Indians most influencing fashion icon. When we are talking about latest fashion & we dont mention Sonam Kapoor is just nxt to impossible. Now you can feel how trendy Sharara Pants have become that even Sonam Kapoor cant resist wearing it on a red carpet. Style Sharara Pants like Sonam for a Indo-Western look.
source : sonam kapoor on instagram
8. A modern party wear : Kitty parties & birthday parties & even baby showers have become the part of modern Indian lifestyle. Be it any such occassion you need a stylish light semi formals to wear. So this is it. A light weight Sharara Pants made of two fabrics, one a laser cut cotton & the other one a printed georgette fabric, styled with the matching fabric crop top. Wear a see through matching colour shrug, or a jacket or or a cape to make it look stylish.