A jumpsuit is a one-piece garment with sleeves and legs and typically without integral coverings for feet, hands or head. The original jump suit is the functional one-piece garment used by parachuters. The original skydivers’ jumpsuits were simple garments designed to insulate the body from the cold of high altitudes and minimize risk of covering important handles and grips. Today, however, the garment has found other uses. Jumpsuits are generally regarded as a garment of convenience, as they are simpler to launder, put on and remove than an ensemble outfit.
Jumpsuit has become an integral part of women fashion. Recently Bollywood celebs like Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor Khan & Ananya Pandey were spotted in Denim Jumpsuit, so we took it as a comeback of Denim Jumpsuits in fashion 2019. So what are you waiting for girls, get ready with your shopping bags and this must top the list of your shopping. In this fashion blog we guide you on different styles of Denim Jumpsuits you can flaunt this latest hot trend like Bollywood divas.
1. Strappy Denim Jumpsuit : Wear a dark tone light washed relax fit denim jumpsuit like Simba starer Sara Ali Khan. To accessories the look add a clutch & hoops and you are ready.
2. Flared full sleeves with same fabric long belt : Wear a full sleeves heavy washed denim jumpsuit with a same fabric long belt. To break the monotony, opt for a contrast colour footwear. Rest keep the look minimal like Padmaavat starer Deepika Padukone.
3. Cargo Pants style with front zipper : “Student Of The Year 2” star Ananya Pandey was spotted in Denim Jumpsuit at the airport. We just cant get over with this ultra chic style. Front long metal zipper details with elasticity on the waist, long cargo pants style pockets, diagonal pocket details on top with metal zips, folded hem, pull over sleeves, sneakers, retro style sunglasses, a cross messenger bag & a heavy washed denim. Whoa! Its the best style, my personal favourite which you can look for.
4. Nehru Collar belted jumpsuit : Kareena Kapoor Khan who was last seen in Veere Di Wedding is one Bollywood celeb who can make even a tshirt, pyjama & a chappal look stylish. We loved the Begum’s look of Denim Jumpsuit. Nehru collar denim jumpsuit in full sleeves accessorised with a small handbag and white sneakers. The matching belt is an interesting design detail make it look stylish.
5. Bustier style Denim Jumpsuit : “Luka Chuppi” starer Kriti Sanon is quite famous in Bollywood’s fashion circuit now. Loved her bustier style body fitted Denim Jumpsuit. Contrast colour stitching details with metal buttons are making it look funky yet stylish. You can wear it with or without a white tank top. Wear silver oxidised jewelleries with it.
6. Denim Jumpsuit with Lapel collar : Our very own international desi girl Priyanka Chopra who was seen in Hollywood’s blockbuster Baywatch is not only popular in India for her fashion styles but also have a hue following in west as well. We loved her dark washed denim jumpsuit with Lapel collar & metal buttons details. Its chic & apt for your semi formal look.
7. Asymmetric Denim Jumpsuit : A talent power house Kalank starer Alia Bhatt showing asymmetric tube style Denim Jumpsuit accessorized with chunky jewelleries.
8. Plain Denim Jumpsuit : Nimrat Kaur who was seen in Airlift jumpsuit is perfect for girls who want to keep the look simple yet trendy. No front opening, no stitching details or any other details like zips or buttons in front. Just a plain strappy belted denim jumpsuit & minimal look.
9. Front Buttoned Denim Jumpsuit : “Lipstic Under My Burkha” hottie Aahana Kumra showing a different style denim jumpsuit which because of it cuts gives an illusion of double denim look because of front metal buttons opening & a tan belt. Its a great style if you dont want to make your style look obvious.